• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I am not here to solve the game on the first day
I am here to make a reasonable lynch that progresses the game in a decent manner
You won't see me make a lynch because I think a/b/c/d are the scum or something basically ever
I will talk about worlds tho
World 4:
World of Warcraft

World 5:
Minish is three miniature scum players hydra-ing on one account.

I'm fine talking about worlds, but only from my pre-approved list.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I've got a few, still very shaky impressions. I agree that more will be useful after the first flip though.
So what are they? It's like pulling teeth here.

The last part is exactly my point. Doc gets pressured every game, and nothing different ever happens; people vote for him Day 1, he comes in and makes like 2 posts that aren't very long but generally pretty townie, he gets townread, yada yada yada, it's all the same and pressuring him just seems easy to me.
And I'm not saying pressuring Doc is ineffective, why should I bring another alternative?
I'm just pointing to the fact that it still hasn't generated any discussions. Probably because it's still relatively early in the phase :shrugs:
Why does Doc get pressure voted a lot? Are they not around often?
Doc pressure vote is kind of a meme tbh. He just goes inactive to easily unless you keep him in check. This has been consistent for years. A more active Doc (of his own choice, not by pressure) is usually scum.

@ExLight do you have a counter wagon you'd propose?

HA HA HA LIGHT THEME BAD HA HA HA HA

ORIGINAL JOKE MY FRIEND HA HA HA HA HA HA

I AM ALWAYS LAUGHING HA HA HA
I can taste the salt from here

I kinda think that johnny guy randed scum again
his posts feel surface level pick 1 world go with world no thinking allowed so far
vote: johnny
yes I know I am committing the crime I am accusing him of shut up funnier, seriously
No offense, but I feel like I'm having a stroke. I legit can't follow why you think I rolled scum.

Unvote
After going through some more, I tend to agree with the thought that All Might was just making a joke while being fully serious. I also have liked what I read from FG so far. If anything, I'm a bit willing to put more pressure on Silverfish. They have reads that they'll admit to having, but won't share readily. I wanna know more. Same for LG. She's not pushing to go through a bit more and find info she seems probably relevant.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I can write it as 18!/14!*4! if that makes it look more fancy
I don't remember which way got me full credit, but whichever one that one is.

I miss probability problems, tbh. Now the only probabilities I have to work with are the odds of funnier blowing a steam gasket in his nose whenever I write a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom