• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animals

Alar

Clothed in Green
Would you like to see a load of animals in skyward sword like the cuccos or even the goats from twilight princess, would you like to have like a pet dog or cat , or just cat's and dog's wandering around the town.What do you think what kind of animals would you like to see return?

M

MoonBomber

I'd like to see a lot of animals. I was originally thinking that there could be a Lon Lon Ranch type area that could be filled with cows, pigs, horses etc. Maybe a sidequest could revolve around that? I wouldn't really like to have a pet though, that could get pretty annoying, but dogs and cats wandering around would be nice.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
Would you like to see a load of animals in skyward sword like the cuccos or even the goats from twilight princess, would you like to have like a pet dog or cat , or just cat's and dog's wandering around the town.What do you think what kind of animals would you like to see return?

Agreed!!! Anything that makes the world feel more complete is wonderful. The details matter. Here are some ideas:

Dogs
Cats
Birds (of various sorts)
Ducks (and other water fowl)
Insects (of numerous sorts)
Snakes
Pigs
Goats
Sheep
Cattle
Horses (wild horses)
Squirrels
Raccoons
Bats
Vultures
Deer
Wildcats
Elephants
Fish (of numerous sorts)
Sharks
Whales (lurking out in the seas, spouting bursts of sea water)
Monkeys
Hyenas
Coyotes
Wolves
Crocodiles/alligators
Ostriches
Anything and everything

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Skyloft has to have lats of animals or else how would they survive up there? I think they might go with a farm or a ranch again but i dont think Link will be the ranchhand again this time. Maybe some of his new friends work at the ranch, or at one of the other shops. So I'm willing to bet we'll see

bats
birds
dogs
cats
cattle
fish
goats
horses
sheep
squirrels
and others

In hyrule there should be even more variety, it would be funny if Skyloft turned out to have a wider variety of animal than the land below... That's one think I keep worrying about. if Hyrule is too spread out again than a more condensed Skyloft might make Hyrule seem void of things to do like in TP. so in that case I hope Hyrule has lots and lots of animals and overworld baddies too fill up that space. perhaps we'll see

wild boar
electric jellyfish
piranha
wolves
mad bear
lizafos
and other vicious creatures in the land below.

Also i don't think we'll see any bunnies this time... just a guess

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
Ive alwayse loved how Zelda seems to expand their animal diversity with each "core console" release, and I hope that Skyward Sword is no exception.

Of course Id like to see some more animals in Skyward Sword:

Bats
Cats
Dogs
Frogs
Rabbits
Birds
Pigs (domestic)
Boars (Wild)
Squrieles
Fish
Turtles
Jackalopes (they do exist lol.)
Bugs (various)

Ganondork

goo
I love the animals in the zelda games, there HAS to be

cats and dogs (that follow you around)
fish
bats
monkeys
cuccoos
goats
cows
horses (Epona included)
squirrels
insects

J

jora

thos goats in TP were cute! i hope they bring them back, but they also need more fantasy animals like motleylink said Jackalopes for a game with a fantasy setting like Zelda they do lack in the animal range...

Animals gotta make a big return! I love them! And they need to be everywhere! And you should be able to interact with all of them!

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Animals returning is a good idea, but I don't know how they could make it fit in this game. Perhaps we could see different types of animals in Skyloft, but not in the land below, as it's only supposed to be developing. But bringing back animals is a good thing, and maybe they could make different ones have different uses in the game/minigames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom