• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel

be vigitant
Vote Tally:
Stitch (1) - Repentance
A Link in Time (1) - Stitch
Fiery Klongo (1) - PokaLink
Fig (1) - Musicfan

Not voting: Fig, Thareous, A Link in Time, DekuNut, Heroine of Time, Fiery Klongo, FarnabyIsland42, Mellow Ezlo, PancakeSamurai

Day 3 ends on Wednesday June 25 at 7:00 PM EST. As 13 people are live, it takes 7 votes for a majority vote.

This town is haunted...Atticus and Imogen coming back so soon...that'll really mess up the value of properties around here. Carry on!

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Speaking of which, the vig isn't usually a role the town talks about. It's one thing to ask the cop to check someone, but another thing entirely to ask for someone's death. Why go so extreme?

The vig can do there own thing but it may be a good idea just to share suspicions to give the vig ideas if they have run out of targets.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
FoS: musicfan
This is not a vote because I don't think that controlling the vig (who seems to be doing quite well, may I add) in itself is not enough for a vote. However, it's slightly suspicious and the day ends tomorrow. We need activity.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
FoS: musicfan
This is not a vote because I don't think that controlling the vig (who seems to be doing quite well, may I add) in itself is not enough for a vote. However, it's slightly suspicious and the day ends tomorrow. We need activity.

Why me and not any one les active?

Ebwodp
Also this
The vig can do there own thing but it may be a good idea just to share suspicions to give the vig ideas if they have run out of targets.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Why me and not any one les active?

Ebwodp
Also this

FoSing someone not active wouldn't bring about much talk. And I see your point... I never said that you were a good choice, but it has at least brought about some activity.
By the way, you spelled "less" wrong. Possibly lynch worthy ;)
Jk, jk.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I'm May not be able to get on tomorrow but just in case
unvote
Vote stich

He seams to either have grieving up or simply can't get on.
My vote on fig did not trigger any response.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Okay, I caught up! I don't have much time to spare, but I'm going to put my thoughts in regardless.

First off, I'm unsure about lynching Stitch today. At the beginning of the day period, I was all for it, but after reading some of the defenses, things just aren't adding up for me. Just because Atticus voted for No Lynch after Stitch does NOT mean that she was saving Stitch. It's a definite possibility, I won't deny that. But I think it's just as likely that Atticus suggest a No Lynch so that the mafia could get practically a free kill. I can see it from both angles, but no one angle is standing out to me.

Repentance, I think that the point Stitch was trying to make was that the mafia may have set this up so that he looked scummy. Killing Imogen could indicate this. On the other hand... ugh, the mafia could have done that so we'd THINK they were setting us up, and then we wouldn't lynch him... which would explain why Stitch brought attention to it...

WIFOM sucks. :(

Right now, my gut is telling me we shouldn't lynch Stitch, but I have no alternatives. I'd be okay-ish with lynching Fig too, but I'm hesitant to do so because he's seemed scummy in the last few games as well, even though he hasn't been scum. And we don't have anything nearly as concrete on him as we do with Stitch.

I don't think ALIT should be lynched and I think the reason for the suspicion is kind of ridiculous. The fact that he voted at the last minute should be noted, no doubt, but I don't think it's worth LYNCHING him. He helped kill the godfather. Why would he have voted for her the last minute if he was mafia? She could have lived if he'd done nothing, right? I'd say he's more likely to be third party than anything, but our Serial Killer is now dead, so that's quite unlikely.

Unless... If Stitch is Town, ALIT could have been mafia planning for Stitch's death in this day period, deeming Atticus's death a necessary sacrifice in light of Repentance's persistence... if that made sense.

I'd also be willing to lynch Fiery Klongo if we come to no agreement, but I think that it's best to leave those inactives to the vig to kill at night.

By the way, were we going to agree on a cop target? Repentance talked about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom