• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
And that creepy smile! Obviously scum. I think Rachel and Pendio are in cahoots! THEY DON'T WANT US TO LEAVE. THEY WANT TO KILL US ALL! X___________X

Great Gatsby, you're right!!!!!! D: This explains their conspiring against me in Kid Icarus: Uprising Mafia in lynching me!!!!! :D

Pen

The game is on!
And that creepy smile! Obviously scum.

What's that? I don't know what you mean...

tumblr_inline_n1kwhk0gvX1qb0axe.gif

pkfroce

Skelepuns
to answer this

you'll have to pay me one million bells

No.

I know absolutely nothing about Animal Crossing lol. But uh... Lemme just find something funny that's related to it so I can be cool.

animal-crossing-bear-villager.jpg

Am I cool now?

On an unrelated note, I know almost nothing about AC except what you pay with and

EBWODP

What the poop. I forgot to delete was I was originally writing. Well shut.

Mido

Version 1
Never trust Pendio Rover, folks.

ZHSF2lo.gif

GET ME OUTTA HERE

Wait, guys! I've got it! I know Rover's weakness! Post this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anLfoy2XsFw

No.

I know absolutely nothing about Animal Crossing lol. But uh... Lemme just find something funny that's related to it so I can be cool.

animal-crossing-bear-villager.jpg

Am I cool now?

On an unrelated note, I know almost nothing about AC except what you pay with and

EBWODP

What the poop. I forgot to delete was I was originally writing. Well shut.

Well, I say we all pitch in for a movie I'd like to call: Fantastic Mr. Froce. It would provide modest success in the box office, so we members who don't want to be conned by Con Nook would do well to join the project.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Oh. This game started?

Good news everyone. I actually know a tiny bit about this theme for once (my sister has all of the Animal Crossing games and I played AC for GC to death when I was little) sooo... I won't be completely useless hopefully! :D

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
So who are the villains in Animal Crossing?

And which of you is scum?

So who are the villains in Animal Crossing?

And which of you is scum?

Fig

The Altruist
I believe the villains of this game would be those that the Villager is in constant debt. Thus, I believe Tom Nook, his Nooklings, and probably the rest of the House Building staff. That's just an estimate guess and I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom