• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing: Jump Out: Your Thoughts?

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
Since a brand-new Animal Crossing is coming out next year, what are your thoughts on the matter?

My opinion is that while it's cool that a new one is coming out, I really dislike the idea of having the player's character's apperance having a bit of a more human approach. What's wrong with the adorable short, stubby, and (i think)chubby characters we're given in the past 3 (or 5 counting the Japan-only games) games? :mad:
Plus I don't like the idea of Rover not being the one introducing the character to the game. Rover was awesome! Why remove him, hm?!
Hoo...but I digress...that was totes not a Blathers impressionthe continuation to this game is pretty exciting.

It's amazing, gorgeous, and I'm incredibly hyped for it!

And by the way, how on Earth do you know Rover isn't the first one to greet us? I'd love to take a peek at the magic crystal ball you so obviously own.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'm extremely excited for the upcoming release of the next Animal Crossing game. Taking a glance at some of the pre-release photos, I was amazed to see the new additions they had included. To keep it short and simple, I'm anticipating the games release.

Rover won't be greeting us? :? That's a shame, but I won't let that get me down. :yes:

I'm SUPER excited for Animal Crossing! City Folk was my first AC game, and I got hooked! I reserved my copy forever ago, and I can't wait to see what it'll be like!!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'm super excited for animal crossing. I always am when there is a new one. You wanna know what's funny? The first time I ever played Animal Crossing, I actually wanted nothing to do with the game. I got the special DS box that was the blue DS woth Animal crossing Wild World. I told myself I would try it no matter how far away I wanted to stay from it. Now I own the GameCube one, Wild World, and City Folk. It's such a great series and do relaxing. It pulls you away from the stress of every day life. In fact, I should start playing a lot more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom