• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing for 3DS.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Whether you like it, love it, or just flat out hate it, Animal Crossing is taking a huge leap forward with the announcement of it's big release for 3DS.
Is it like it's prior games? Well of course, but, things take a different turn.

Instead of having this guy: tortimer.gif
As your mayor, you can be the mayor of your own town.
And instead of having to wear what seems like a dress all the time, you can finally wear pants, skirts, or whatever suits you!
Animal Crossing is adding a lot more detail to their games, and it's making fans like myself very excited!
There are plenty of new features that are included in the game.
One of which is the ability to go swimming in the ocean of which once provided a barrier from accessing various parts of your town and/or the sea itself.
You can also hang items on the walls of your house, sit on benches, ect ect ect!
It may seem small, but it honestly looks more fantastic than it sounds.

Here:
Animal-Crossing-3DS-4.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Animal-Crossing-3DS1.jpg

This installment to the series is a phenomenal one, and I'm happy for it's release.
The release date, from what I heard, states that it should be released sometime this year.
(Maybe late Summer, or early Fall).

So, what about you?
Do you like Animal Crossing?
Are you happy for this release?

I'm SUPER excited for AC 3D!!! I already preordered it forever ago, so now I'm just waiting for it to come out!! I'm excited for the new features, and can't wait to try them out!! Getting to be the mayor of the town sounds pretty exciting, and I like that the player characters FINALLY look somewhat normal and not that weird 'chibi' form they've had until now. I hope Nintendo gives us a release date pretty soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom