• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art And Pony Art (It's a Crossover Story) Fluttering About the Fate of Hyrule

Ice Sage

these are words
Well, this is my first attempt at typing a fan fiction. I've been working on it for a little while. It is a crossover story bewteen The Legend of Zelda and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Fluttering About the Fate of Hyrule
Part 1

This is not really one of the legends of which the people speak... Long, ago there existed a kingdom where a golden power lay hidden. It was a prosperous land blessed with green forests, tall mountains, and peace. Then of course some bad dude took over and I know you have probably heard this story over a hundred times so I'm going to cut to the new stuff.
Link having just informed the princess that Ganondorf has claimed the Triforce of Power and that he was planning to take over the world. Feeling that his work here was done. He headed over the Lon Lon Ranch to pick up Epona. However on his way there he felt that he shouldn't tell anybody that he was going to go into the Lost Woods. He felt that it would be too sad to tell somebody that they probably wouldn't ever see them again. He had already parted with a friend today, in fact this journey he was going on was to find that friend. With sadness in heart he headed off toward the Lost Woods.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Navi the fairy was floating in a secret garden of a temple. "I've grown so attached to him, it doesn’t feel right not adventuring with him. That’s it! I've mopped here long enough! I have to go find him! Knowing him he probably misses me... where would he try to find me? Where do faries usually live... the forest! He probably went to the forest to find me." Then Navi flew off toward the kokiri forest to find Link. As she arrived there she found that nobody has seen him... other than one boy who said that about an hour ago Link went into the Lost Woods. Navi immediately flew into the Lost Woods to find Link.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link had been walking through the Lost Woods for hours, calling Navi's name, trying to find her. He sat down on the forest floor tired, then something caught his eye. There was a horse like creature lying down not too far off. The odd part was, the horse was oddly colored and was shaped a little different than other horses. It was lying on it's side but Link guessed it was about the correct height. The difference was that it's muzzle was shaped differently, it had yellow fur, a pink mane and tail, and it had strange butterfly shaped markings on its flank, but strangest of all, it had wings. Link cautiously moved toward it, unsure what to do with it. It didn't look dangerous, but Link learned that looks are deceiving. He gave it a tap with his foot, then tried to get a response with sound, but to no response. Link checked that it was still alive, it was, so it had to be in a deep sleep or unconscious. Just then Link fell over from something flying into his face.
"Link! I have been looking for you! When you left I felt lonely so I came looking for you! Oh I will nev- what is that thing?" said an flying blue orb.
Link sighed a breath of relief, recognizing his friend Navi, for whom he was searching for in the first place.
"What is it? I certainly isn't a creature from Hyrule." stated Navi.
Link shrugged, then proceeded to gather some food.
"Do you seriously want to stay here and take the risk of it waking up and killing us?" asked Navi.
Link gave a nod then continued to gather food.
Navi sighed, "You can be dumb sometimes."
Fluttershy felt horrible. She had just woken up from sleep and she felt dizzy. She slowly opened her eyes... then she slammed them open. She was in a forest, she had no idea how she got there but she was in a forest.
"Umm... hello? Anypony there?" Fluttershy called.
"Link, it woke up, and it, spoke?" asked a voice.
She looked around and saw a male monkey-like creature. He looked very young but also looked very experienced.
"Ye... yes... I... umm... did... you... did you just talk? Umm... who else is here?" Fluttershy whispered, slowly looking around.
"Of course I did! The question is, how can a horse talk, and what kind of a horse are you?" said the voice.
"Well... umm... of course I can talk... I'm a... pe... pegasus pony...." Fluttershy said barely audible, who had just given up trying to find the source of the voice.
"HEY, would you AT LEAST look at me!" hollered the voice.
Just then a ball a ball of light flew right in front of Fluttershy's face.
"My name is Navi and this is my partner Link." said Navi.
Fluttershy looked at the two bewildered by their appearance. The boy appeared to be short, had blond fur, blue eyes, and appeared to be wearing some sort of garment. The ball of light sounded female, had wings, and was blue.
"And who would you happen to be?" questioned Navi.
"I... I... I'm Fluttershy.... excuse me for asking, but... if you don't mind... where am I and how did I get here? What is going on?" Fluttershy inquired.
"We are in the Lost Woods. Link was leaving when he found you lying on the forest floor. I was trying to come back to him as he was leaving. Oh, I got off track there a little, when we found you we brought you near the edge of the forest. Also, where are you from pony.?" Navi stammered.
"I... I'm from ponyville... Equestria. I don't know how I got here... oh how will my animals home survive?" stated Fluttershy.
"Okay... anyway if you're okay Link and I better get going." Navi said.
"Wait... I don't know what's going on here and I... I just... I just wanna go home!" cried Fluttershy.
"Ugh. I'm sorry bu-" said Navi.
The boy suddenly shoved the ball of light under his hat. He then proceeded to beckon Fluttershy as he went of into the forest. Fluttershy not sure what else to do, followed the boy. After what felt like hours of walking, they emerged into a vast field, it appeared to be dusk, they continued to walk.
Navi said after just escaping out of the hat. "This is Hyrule field, we are in the small country of Hyrule. Link... we need to find shelter soon, the night is almost here and I don't know how Fluttershy here would take it."
The boy nodded and started sprinting off into the direction of a settlement in the middle of the field.
"Why do we need to find shelter?" asked Fluttershy.
"Stall Children come out at night, we can't fight all night, we need to find shelter." stated Navi.
"What are St-" Fluttershy said being cut off.
"Here we are, Lon Lon Ranch. We can stay here for the night if Talon doesn’t mind." Navi cut in.
Fluttershy gaped at the strangeness of the place. There were two large bland houses on either side of here, and past them were ponies running around. There was a monkey girl with red fur coming toward them.
"Howdy, Link! I haven't seen you in a while. What brings yall here?" asked the girl.
"Hello Malon, we need a place to stay for the night. Do you have any spare rooms?" questioned Navi.
"No, but yall can sleep outside or in the stable if papa would let ya," said Malon, "and Link why does that horse of yours look so... colorful... wait... are those WINGS?!?"
"Umm... yeah... it's... err... a pegasus. Don't ask how we got it." stammered Navi.
Malon gave Navi a confused look and went into the building on the left.
"Horse? What is a horse?" asked Fluttershy.
That is what we call a pony here. Horses here don't talk so shut your mouth when you're here! We need a way to hide those wings too!" Navi yelled.
"Don't wo-" Fluttershy whispered.
"WHAT DID I JUST SAY!!!!" Hollered Navi.
"What is all the commotion out here! I the great Ingo should deserve to work in quite!" yelled a voice from what Fluttershy assumed to be the stable.
"That's Ingo, he works here, he's a grade A pain in the-." Navi informed.
Just then a older male monkey bursted through the door of the stable. It was tall, slim, and had a freakish looking moustache.
"I heard that!" hollered Ingo.
Calm down Ingo, treat our guests nicely," said a fat man that came out of the house on the left. "Fairy I'm warning you. Sorry about that Link, you don't mind sleeping in the stable do you?"
Link shook his head.
"Good, follow me." beckoned Talon.
Talon led them into the stable, as they were going in Ingo gave them a look that would make a moblin run in fear, but then was shocked at seeing Fluttershy. The stable was dirty, wooden and had cows in pens.
"Link, I'm gonna hafta take strange "thing" of yers away from yall. I'll put 'er in a nice pen." said Talon.
As she was taken away Fluttershy could have sworn that she heard Navi laugh. Talon led her to a pen in the back of the room. Fluttershy couldn't believe how badly she was treated here.
"Here is a nice pen for yalls ter stay in fen the night. Whatever ye are." said Talon.
"Umm... Thanks?" said Fluttershy, quickly catching her mistake.
Talon stopped and listened. "Huh, I must be working too hard. I'm beginning to hear things." said a lazy Talon.
Fluttershy woke suddenly in the middle of the night. She realized that she hade nothing to eat in the last day. She snuck out of her pen and went outside to find something to eat. When she went outside she heart voice talking. As she was darting back inside the stable a sudden wave of curiosity hit her. "It can't be too bad to just take a look." she thought. She went back outside and took a U-turn. There were two men talking behind the house. She crept closer to hear what they were saying.
"I offer you all this in return for you services, how do I know you won't turn your back on me when I give you this.?" said man 1.
"Oh great Ganandorf I promise to fill out the deed. But, are you sure you don't want the others? They could help." said man 2.
"No, the others are unimportant, the kid is the only important one. I can sense the three are all intelligent, I was surprised to find that the pegasus was intelligent, but no Ingo, I only order you bring the kid." said Ganondorf, "The kid will bring me back. Such power for such a child. It is such a waste, but soon it will be wasted no longer."
Scared, Fluttershy slowly crept back to the stable, her mind abuzz. "He... sensed that I was different? What was he talking about such power, was that meant to be me that he will use? Or could it be... Link or Navi? Fluttershy walked over to Link and Navi.
"Listen... we have to go!" Fluttershy yelled at the top of her lungs, in other words, barely audible.
Having just been woken Navi asked, "Why did you wake us up at this time?"
"Somepony out there, wanted one of us... he was called... Ganondorf?" said Fluttershy.
Link and Navi both were shocked at this news.
"Ganondorf is... here?" asked Navi.
"Wait! I can hear them talking! They must have heard what we said, I MUST KILL THEM ALL NOW!!!" shouted Ganondorf.
The boy pulled out a blue instrument and started playing it.
"You're playing music now!?! We have to run!" yelled Fluttershy.
Just then a bright blue light enveloped Fluttershy's vision. "Is this what death is like?" Fluttershy pondered in her head. Fluttershy suddenly fell with a thud on a stone slab. Somehow they appeared to be at a lake.
"But... how...." stuttered Fluttershy.
"We're at Lake Hylia. We teleported here." said Navi.
"How... who are you two?" asked Fluttershy.
"Well, Link we better tell her our story. She is a part of this like it or not now." said Navi. "Well, first while it's fresh in you're mind. Did you overhear what the were saying, Ganondorf and Ingo?"
"Well... umm... yeah this is what they said." Fluttershy then proceeded to tell then the conversation. "I think he was talking about me when he said he needed the power of the kid." "Really, you must also have a story." said Navi.
Fluttershy and Navi then began explaining their past. Fluttershy was horrified and amazed that the kid was a ruthless animal killer, and a time traveler, and a hero. Link and Navi, had mixed emotions when Fluttershy began explaining about her and her friends. Then they began to ponder the biggest question on their minds. "What are they supposed to do now?"

That is the end of the first part. More parts come when they are finished.

Last edited:

Ice Sage

these are words
I would just like to say that occasionally if I made a huge mistake or a small mistake I will edit that part of the story to fix it and put what I canged at the bottom of the post. Soon I'm going to start the second part.:) That is all I have to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom