• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom And? Did you (finally) beat him?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You found out that he's back and there's nothing more you want than beating the crap out of him! His several traps, his attitude, his promises to destroy Hyrule, his annoying minions, the bad things he and his followers caused to the people of Hyrule and around. Now you want to beat him one more time and hopefully this time it's forever!
So of course you want to defeat Master Kohga!!!
So, did you? :D :D :D

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Yep, fairly early in my run. I gotta say, the Yiga were a lot better than in BotW (but still not topped by AoC). They actually feel like a real organization. Bases all over the world, several different branches that actually function like real branches of an organization, many more creative ways they try to kill you, multiple different sidequests involving them, and dealing with Kohga on more than one occassion was nice, too.

I had a lot of fun beating up Master Kohga many, many times. I know he's evil, but he's just so goofy and incompetent that I can't help but like him. He's like the Team Rocket of Zelda. I hope he appears in the next game.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I beat him, but didn't feel any satisfaction from it. None of his fights posed any real challenge, nor did any of his actions have any bearing on the plot.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yesterday I beat him. He was a clown and always will be one. I wish they gave him a more important part to play other than being some clown. With his abilities he can do much better than this though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom