• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Ancient armour

Guys
Is the Ancient armour @ akkala ancient tech lab worth it's money ? (ancient helm, curiass, Greaves)
I have the soldiers armour that has been upgraded by the Fairy ....so I was thinking like....

Thx, in advance.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Read this:

I think it is worth it’s money, because it has special defense against guardians, and if you wear it with guardian swords, you get damage up. Also, if you have botw amiibo, (or amiibo cards like me) you can use the four champions to get special divine beast helms that go with the ancient armor. Hope this helped.

One more query here :)
just near the Mogg Latan Shrine , i saw a pool with glowing beasts( horses or mules ...I wouldnt know). There were other small glowing beasts too near that water mass. when I approached them , they ran away. I was actually following a glow and came upon here ....but for nothing now( it seems). what is this and what do I do here to negotiate this phenomenan. Thanks all !

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Ancient Armor is one of the better sets, it'll not only have defense against guardians but also will have ancient proficiency which will boost the damage of all guardian weapons, it will start off with low defense but it will eventually have one of the higher defenses in the game. It's also a good Lynel Killing set combining the defense and offense neatly.

Never was sure if attack up meals stacked with it but i always ate them with it and i sure as hell mowed lynels down with it ^^.

Ancient and Barabarian armors are worth the work for em.

just near the Mogg Latan Shrine , i saw a pool with glowing beasts( horses or mules ...I wouldnt know). There were other small glowing beasts too near that water mass. when I approached them , they ran away. I was actually following a glow and came upon here ....but for nothing now( it seems). what is this and what do I do here to negotiate this phenomenan. Thanks all !

You posted that bit before i saw it but that's (presumably) Satori mountain correct, if so theres a unique mount there known as Lord of the Mountain he only appears at night and will fade at down HOWEVER if you have magnesis out you may find a hidden chest with part of the ancient horse armor, which is damn handy, the other half of the armor is said to be with a god of horses somewhere near Highland Stable, just follow the path as they say eh.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion

The small glowing beasts are called blupees, and the big one is called The Lord of the Mountain. If you explode them with bomb arrows you’ll get a bunch of rupees, but I think that’s a little mean tho lol. You can also catch and ride The Lord of the Mountain like a horse, but you sadly can’t register him. And if you get off of him and wander around for too long, he’ll disappear.

Wow the things I come across in botw !....never ceases to amaze me
now I am on an island where I am completely stripped off naked(just about) ....& not liking it a wee bit, neither can I travel off this dump.
I have to collect some orbs here but am p$%%&d off that all my weapons have been plucked off.(while I happily paraglided here to take indulgence in complete murder & mayhem.......tables are turned...I am running around half naked frantically just to save my skin ! )
anyway ......Thanks all you guyz. The best guide that ever is ;)

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Wow the things I come across in botw !....never ceases to amaze me
now I am on an island where I am completely stripped off naked(just about) ....& not liking it a wee bit, neither can I travel off this dump.
I have to collect some orbs here but am p$%%&d off that all my weapons have been plucked off.(while I happily paraglided here to take indulgence in complete murder & mayhem.......tables are turned...I am running around half naked frantically just to save my skin ! )
anyway ......Thanks all you guyz. The best guide that ever is ;)

Ahhh beloved eventide where even the linkiest link can strip down and be murdered by supposedly easy foes T.T, but for real you can find weapons of low durability lying around for the most part, i'd save any metal tools for if a thunderstorm occurs (as for some reason it has everytime i've gone there) and lob it at the big bad hinox giving it some shock value, cuz that bugger holds an orb one of the 3, if you explore the island you can also find chests in the water that hold arrows, the jungle boko camp with the 2nd orb and the mountain camp which has the third orb, make sure to take out the octoroks cuz those balloons will be handy...................or

take a raft to eventide and beach it, drop some weapons off there on the raft and step off, suurrrpriiiiiise those items are on the raft and you can murder to your hearts content, disclaimer, make sure to drop the items before throwing the 3rd orb in as all eventide items are wiped on completion......yes you can even lose the mastersword this way via a glitch or so for it to be droppable.

Ahhh beloved eventide where even the linkiest link can strip down and be murdered by supposedly easy foes T.T, but for real you can find weapons of low durability lying around for the most part, i'd save any metal tools for if a thunderstorm occurs (as for some reason it has everytime i've gone there) and lob it at the big bad hinox giving it some shock value, cuz that bugger holds an orb one of the 3, if you explore the island you can also find chests in the water that hold arrows, the jungle boko camp with the 2nd orb and the mountain camp which has the third orb, make sure to take out the octoroks cuz those balloons will be handy...................or

take a raft to eventide and beach it, drop some weapons off there on the raft and step off, suurrrpriiiiiise those items are on the raft and you can murder to your hearts content, disclaimer, make sure to drop the items before throwing the 3rd orb in as all eventide items are wiped on completion......yes you can even lose the mastersword this way via a glitch or so for it to be droppable.
Yikes...seems like the Island of No return ;)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
One more thing you might like...there's a chest in the water which contains 10 arrows. Now this chest can give you unlimited arrows (well till you reach the max of course). Pull the chest up with magnesis, open it, save the game, load the game and dig the chest up out of the water, open it again and again save the game and so on :D

another question Guyz(sticking to the same thread):
at times on the internet I see Link holding his weapon and then he swings with the weapon like a pivot. It's a circular motion that goes on for some while and anyone or anything that comes in the way gets a taste of Link- swirling like a hurricane.
which ctrlr. buttons( & in what sequence) do I need to press in order to do this .?
for e.g : 4m 47 sec at : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wp0W9IStwg

Thx. for any pointers here

Hi echolight ...thx. , umm....but I dont think this to be the case.
did you see the you tube link at the precise moment I have mentioned?
I have pressed the attack button(Y on Joycon), but that only steams up the stamina & link goes 1 full circle and then starts panting
This movement is different . Link goes pivoting & pivoting &.... I think I saw it somewhere ....its a tricky combination with the ZB buttons ....but thought someone must know it here .

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Like for a spear if you hold the attack button down he’ll hold it back, then send a bunch of stabs in the enemy, or a weapon with a shield you can hold it back, then swing, then with a two handed weapon, you spin around. hope this helped you out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom