• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time An Ice Temple for the Ocarina of Time

bellum

Gamer since age 2
the ice temple makes perfect sense to me and I wish they had made a ice temple all they neede to do is add a boss and extend the dungeon what if in the ice temple the boss was trivonia's sister of ice and in the fire temple had triwvonia's sister of fire and in something like the spirit temple you'd battle them both with the mirror shield again and I"m going off topic arent I but I haven't heard of a temple of light,Amelie

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Hmm, it would've been interesting if there was an Ice Temple. It could be possible. I really do believe there could be one and probably was gong to be one, but thanks to the N64s space there couldn't. Thats what I think. The Ice Temple was the hardest mini- temple anyway so I don't think I even want an Ice temple anymore :xd:

B

blackmoon

I think alot was cut out of the Zora's Domain in the adult timeline... they never unfroze! ;o;

Ultimately, alot was cut from OoT. Wish they made a smaller field and used the space to finish Zora's Domain, and the Light Temple.

I'm not too fussed about the Ice Temple, I think the Ice Cavern's pretty good instead. Kinda leads up to finding out the Zora's were frozen. It all works well in my book!

I do believe that there was supposed to be an Ice Temple. But I guess that's kind of redundant with the Water Temple. The Ice Cavern was "icy" enough. ;)
Still, it was a great addition to the game. Though, I wish the "water stage" in Ganon's Castle would have involved water. I think that would have been more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom