• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Amibo

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I agree with pretty much everything that’s been said. I think it’ll mostly come down to preference, but I’d also say go for the cards if you just want the bonuses.

I mostly collect the Amiibo for collecting’s sake. I like to look at them. And mostly buy Amiibo that are Zelda or Metroid related. An exception I’ve made has been for the two Bayonetta ones that came out for Smash, because I quite like the insanity that is the Bayonetta franchise.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I got the Wolf Link one because I wanted to run around with him, but also because it's cool to have a figurine of him. I think the figures are really well made and worth having, but it's up to you. Best of luck finding one tho.

Mii

Mi
Well, the cards kept the NFC data but they are non official and you’re likely to get banned if you picked the wrong ones so I think getting the figures might be better. Amiibos are pretty useful in the early steps of the game. I recommend Super Smash Bros Zelda for the twilight bow has the largest rage of all bows (8000)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom