• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Oh yeah. I suppose upon reflection it doesn't matter that much and I can share that I learned the exact win condition of every alignment out there last night. There is that. It's unfortunately not that exciting, pretty much everything we guessed. I'll send a letter if I can today, paper news is more exciting. From what I understand it won't arrive until the next phase so I suppose KoD's learning it first. Don't say I never do anything for you.
KoD learns it when everyone else does. It's me and then JJJ who get to see it early.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm not even fully convinced the Green Goblin is even a threat to the Town, but who knows.

He did kill our photographer but he's mostly just been funny aside from allegedly trying to cult the mafia (which might have actually been a pro-town move for all I know, but who knows what to trust when someone is that hopped up on goblin gas)?

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
The Goblin Aligned win condition would seem to indicate that he's a threat, but in a crazy world I suppose it's conceivable that he wouldn't be.
Personally, I'm not entirely convinced that Freddeh is the Green Goblin, though "any player can request to look at your current Role PM" might be more vague than one would hope upon second glance?

To "accidentally" miss fire his goblin bomb two times. Players just don't fire off there most powerful abilities willy-nilly, you would think about it for days, and he had days to think about it. Doesnt add up.

i dont believe you
No? o.o Despite the fact he tried to kill me? Despite the fact he went on the defensive against my claim? :oo Despite the fact that no one has had any success locating the Green Goblin, so right under our noses becomes the most likely answer? :pp Despite the fact that Freddeh has been mysteriously MIA as the supposed most prominent town member? o.o I learned the information a minute before he fired it off!! >.> I could understand how the sudden stress combined with an askance view of the game might cause one to repeat a mistake.

But let's say it isn't Freddeh. >.> Who's left that it could be? Your boss, KoD? o.o Doubtful. There would be way more deaths. Rubik? :pp If Rubik pulled off that specific performance I would be an awe of him for the rest of time. But let's hear from the man himself. @Freddeh, what say you, my friend? o.o

Maybe it's me? I mean, who better to post in thread minutes after I delivered you this alleged information than the Mod?

I'm not sure @Freddeh even knows Day 9 started. Heck, I'm not sure he knows Day 8 started and ended...

Maybe I should do an activity check on him and a few other players.

I mean, sure!! :pp Alright. So it's me. What do I accomplish by calling out Freddeh and drawing such attention to myself? I don't see any ways which would end in my victory as The Green Goblin!! >.>

Maybe it's me? I mean, who better to post in thread minutes after I delivered you this alleged information than the Mod?
So tru. We should have listened to Abi. :pp Always vote out the host. >.>

I mean, sure!! :pp Alright. So it's me. What do I accomplish by calling out Freddeh and drawing such attention to myself? I don't see any ways which would end in my victory as The Green Goblin!! >.>

That's what I wanted to talk to the Green Goblin about. What's his goals? He said something about wanting to take over the mafia, once. That got my attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom