• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I mean, some of them probably can't with us and some of them can win with us and we're in a better place than many to determine that (especially since we can lie detector people who are arrested or exiled and use that information in the paper to piece together the game by mod confirming things. That might be our best tool atm but we keep not hiring reporters and I don't think we've managed a single interview.

Hell, Mint, we could have interviewed you and mod confirmed anything you wanted about your role if you'd requested it, but most who "can win with town" have refused to cooperate to any meaningful level (Rag did a lot to cooperate to be fair, so credit where credit is due).

Maybe we need to rebuild our dang newspaper into a functioning entity if we actually want to solve this game. Maybe KoD will do that or maybe someone else will have to take over, but we're struggling here. No Betty and no Turin articles has pretty heavily reduced our ability to help solve things and no one is using the interview, which might be our best tool at this point.

Furthermore, people aren't sharing information freely that could help us help them, maybe they can't because of posting restriction but I believe that some people just aren't sharing useful information because of apathy or distrust, which makes it that much harder to reach a good ending.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Oh yeah. I suppose upon reflection it doesn't matter that much and I can share that I learned the exact win condition of every alignment out there last night. There is that. It's unfortunately not that exciting, pretty much everything we guessed. I'll send a letter if I can today, paper news is more exciting. From what I understand it won't arrive until the next phase so I suppose KoD's learning it first. Don't say I never do anything for you.

Mint Elv

Fish!
ok so here's a genuine question, mostly for you but also for the whole game i guess idk

what is town supposed to do? what do you want me and other non-heroes/villains to do? do you want me to just sit back and watch everything unfold without doing anything? the only way for me to really affect the game state is by voting and you're asking me not to vote for you, or probably any villain, while everyone else runs around and tries to find cures or whatever. so what is the point of me playing? do you really think zinger made a game where an entire faction's role is to do nothing but stay alive and boost numbers so the game doesn't end too quickly?
like idk i get that there's a whole background of **** that i'm not privy to and i understand that, but at this point i personally feel that if i am not voting then there is no point to me even looking at this game.

literally like omg
Hey I’ve been in exile this whole time having to make sure I was doing stuff not to die. So believe it or not I’m judging based on my role and what I’ve seen in thread.

But I’m not saying for town to sit on their hands. just stop assuming the only way to deal with mechanical threats is by killing them. See what’s the best method and communicate before just making large moves against people.

You guys seem to think we have choices but we do not. We change either by the actions of others or by chance. Or in some cases just as a planned event.

zinger made us hard to kill. So town just attacking recklessly only makes us annoyed and not want to try something else.

And clearly it’s in torch’s best interest to not kill us recklessly since he needs people alive. Town needs to judge threats individually instead of just starting with us just because of the basics of basics mechanic info. Otherwise you’ll just push us to the point of ganging up on town and finding a way to end the game somehow.

If a threat can’t be worked with then your best weapon is threats to help with that. I’m one of towns best weapons right now if utilized right.

sounds 2 me like mint knows all about their role and how to fix it :^) what do you need the bugle for when they've got all the info right there!!!!
I know my abilities, but I don’t know how to cure myself. That is in Spider-Man’s role pm. I knew how to possibly get help with a. Cure before I was the lizard but I’m now the lizard so that is moot.

Hell, Mint, we could have interviewed you and mod confirmed anything you wanted about your role if you'd requested it, but most who "can win with town" have refused to cooperate to any meaningful level (Rag did a lot to cooperate to be fair, so credit where credit is due).
I didn’t know I had to request it. I wouldn’t have minded answering an interviews. Though I would have been hesitant before the reveal that mafia and town could be together only because I’m very anti giving my enemies info.

And I think I’m being pretty dang open here and trying to get my point across that I’m just trying to win. Happy to help town and dot that with them if Spider-Man gets his crap together, because he is the only way I can win as town.

Oh yeah. I suppose upon reflection it doesn't matter that much and I can share that I learned the exact win condition of every alignment out there last night. There is that. It's unfortunately not that exciting, pretty much everything we guessed. I'll send a letter if I can today, paper news is more exciting. From what I understand it won't arrive until the next phase so I suppose KoD's learning it first. Don't say I never do anything for you.
Does it tell you about situations like mine where we can still be redeemed?

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Does it tell you about situations like mine where we can still be redeemed?
Unfortunately, no. For me, that comes from rumors. I have a couple of those too but I need more time overall, basically. And considering the nature of this game, time is something I have to use very carefully.

The Green Goblin

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Now that was very rude Lain. I think I should provide a punishment, perhaps to you, perhaps to someone else. I think a buddy of yours is the best bet!

Pumpkin Bomb: Vroendal

Hopefully it works this time....

AH-haHAhaHAhaHA!!

The Green Goblin

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Now that was very rude Lain. I think I should provide a punishment, perhaps to you, perhaps to someone else. I think a buddy of yours is the best bet!

Pumpkin Bomb: Vroendal

Hopefully it works this time....

AH-haHAhaHAhaHA!!

Oh wait sorry, I did it wrong, good luck actually taking me out with your toooooooooootallly accurate information!

Pumpkin Bomb: Reed Richards

AH-haHAhaHAhaHA!!

Lol

The Green Goblin is Freddeh. This is absolute mod-confirmed knowledge. Good luck!!

Technically, mod-confirmed knowledge can only come from the mod. So it would only be "mod-confirmed" for at most you, in theory, if this claim is true, allegedly.

:shrugs:

Just getting ahead of the people being mad at me when they take Vroe at his word and end up blaming me if he is somehow wrong (like CL did that one time when he thought he had mod-confirmed knowledge that Silverfish was Spider-Man... Oops).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom