• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
A PSA:
The Superhero alignment has a loss threshold based on a certain number of players being dead by the end of the game. It is highly unlikely that the means to revive the dead will be achievable. Those who have repeatable abilities to protect or heal other players, I would kindly request that you don't squander your utility.
It's the town wincon plus this.

We've got several listed threats, might as well start plugging away at them. I'll give the chatty ones the benefit of the doubt for now. I'm more interested im voting someone like Skystone who seems to be laying low.

The threats are, really, Lain, Mint, and the Mafia. Of those, I find Lain by far the most threatening and irreconcilable. It's possible that some Maf may have gone villain, but I have no particular reason to suspect skystone, in particular, of that.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I love every non-townie getting pissed at town for seeing them as threats and treating them like assholes for it.

I feel bad because life has gotten a bit busier but also feel myself losing steam.

@Rubik I trust you, who is the better target for today?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I love every non-townie getting pissed at town for seeing them as threats and treating them like assholes for it.
its a pretty strange state of affairs, although i can kind of see where they're coming from because i felt pretty bitter in ASMM3 when judas traveler and friends ganged up on me and hammered me without explaining what was going on or really giving me a chance to defend myself. In a game about dialogue it can be frustrating to have people seemingly disinterested in anything you have to say because they're convinced their mech information is flawless.

Mint Elv

Fish!
There is no mafia anymore, and your continued threats will be met with extreme prejudice.
I know rag and you were mafia. Is rag now a villain? Or something else. And what of you?
Of this was a normal mafia game we would be illogical. But it’s not. There are opportunities for at least some of us to actually work with town or even be saved. But when town just tries to kill without even trying to work with you, it is irritating. Town needs to stop trying to treat this like a normal mafia game. It’s that treatment that has given so many villains.

Mint Elv

Fish!
its a pretty strange state of affairs, although i can kind of see where they're coming from because i felt pretty bitter in ASMM3 when judas traveler and friends ganged up on me and hammered me without explaining what was going on or really giving me a chance to defend myself. In a game about dialogue it can be frustrating to have people seemingly disinterested in anything you have to say because they're convinced their mech information is flawless.
I once subbed into a mafia spot where my predecessor had claimed some weird role and town was asking me for my claim and I had no access to my predecessors conversations with others. I literally subbed in just to die. Was really annoying not being given information. Nothing is more annoying than not having a chance to defend yourself.

Thankfully Zinger has made us villains hard to kill so we have a chance, especially since he puts us when we change.

Town still has the ultimate advantage though because mafia or town has to end the game, and considering mafia is basically gone, we need town.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

I feel bad because life has gotten a bit busier but also feel myself losing steam.

@Rubik I trust you, who is the better target for today?

That's a tough one.

JJJ and a Mint are both likely redeemable if it's advantageous for them to do so, ever.

Lain would be a good target, but there's a good chance we can't lynch them unless we can figure out a weakness. They haven't expressed any willingness or ability to try to stop being a threat.

There are potentially some former mafia who are super-villains now, some of them might be potential targets but some of them might be possible to redeem.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I know rag and you were mafia. Is rag now a villain? Or something else. And what of you?

Of this was a normal mafia game we would be illogical. But it’s not. There are opportunities for at least some of us to actually work with town or even be saved. But when town just tries to kill without even trying to work with you, it is irritating. Town needs to stop trying to treat this like a normal mafia game. It’s that treatment that has given so many villains.
To be fair, I was trying to get you saved. Your wife wrote in and I believed her and everything.

Since everyone else has said it, It may be possible for me to with with town. But I doubt it's going to happen. If anything, you townies should be begging to win with the villains! Torch, if you ever decide to jump ship and switch sides, we would welcome you with open arms.

The threats are, really, Lain, Mint, and the Mafia

you're not including the cult?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom