• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

what's the most pressing curiosity on your mind right now? o.o
hmm. maybe how many people have drunken the green goblin's potion by now? or whether mysterio was on my side? I kinda ****ed up there.

Your plan has hit a snag then because I'm a villain and you're directly opposing me with your actions.
Oh huh. Can you still vote them if they're exiled? I guess I could hold off on voting more for now to see if the event happens again, but idk if i trust you. Can you send me the first letter of each word in the villain win condition in a money transfer thing? (i think $6 is the minimum). I'd like to know what you get out of voting spider out too if you're willing to share. Also, Spider-Lizard, feel free to send me your win condition too if you want.

or whether mysterio was on my side? I kinda ****ed up there.

Zinger gave me bad information. My ability allows me to track a player, and it cant be stopped, and we were having trouble tracking silverfish with standard tracking, so I used my best tracking on him, which also generates true rumors on the target. It returned Silverfish didnt target anyone. 1). Peter Parker is impossible to investigate. And if he's followed, he disappears without a trace. And 2.) That he's spending time in his lab doing important secret stuff.
I was tracking him with Worlds Greatest Hunter, and I assumed that it couldn't be wrong, especially since I was hunting spiderman. But I guess it was in this case? But why Mysterio would appear to me as Peter Parker, I don't know. It wasn't very smart disguise.

I'm just going to hopefully assume that he wasn't a team player for the villians anyways. So, hopefully no harm done.

We need to figure out this Lizard-Spider situation, does that mess up my hunt for spiderman. (not that have to hunt him, I just want to keep tabs on him.) Or, does it make it more interesting?

hmm. maybe how many people have drunken the green goblin's potion by now? or whether mysterio was on my side? I kinda ****ed up there.

Oh huh. Can you still vote them if they're exiled? I guess I could hold off on voting more for now to see if the event happens again, but idk if i trust you. Can you send me the first letter of each word in the villain win condition in a money transfer thing? (i think $6 is the minimum). I'd like to know what you get out of voting spider out too if you're willing to share. Also, Spider-Lizard, feel free to send me your win condition too if you want.
I have a loss condition that requires Spider to leave the active player pool at least once before endgame. It's still present so I have no reason to believe spider is in exile presently. The vote count will shed light on if my vote is valid or not. As for the villian win con, I'd have trust issues if I were you anyways considering what it is.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
(6 votes)
Dagger Vote: LittleGumball
Sword Vote: LittleGumball
Bayonet Vote: LittleGumball
Battle Axe Vote: LittleGumball
War Scythe Vote: LittleGumball
Kama Vote: LittleGumball

I’ll add 3 more votes each time someone votes for a villain
do it big man. lynch me for playing the game so what. you don't scare me

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You found my tracks in the powder snow and salt?:eyes:Interesting!! It is true that I tracked you and it is also true that my original role has changed since N3. As to how this happened, my state was altered upon achieving a particular goal!! :pp

I have a question that needs answering but I appear to have lost it. v-v Can you help me find it? Anyone who cares to respond, what's the most pressing curiosity on your mind right now? o.o
How is town supposed to win this crazy game?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Vote: lain

lolia-sip-juice.gif

Mint Elv

Fish!
How is town supposed to win this crazy game?
I would start with getting your heroes to stop attacking every villain immediately and instead trying to work with us. I wasn’t originally a villain. I was origin aligned and there was a possibility of me being cured still. That cure to make me town was in Spider-Man’s role pm. But instead of talking to me and trying to work with me, he attacked me. And frankly I’ve been pretty nice. I have no intentions of actually actively harming town, since unlike storm I do kind of have a way to win with town. And mafia isn’t helping town clearly so I just need to pick a side as far as I’m concerned.

Also I know Spider-Man’s true identity. Instead of outing them For all villains I’ve kept it to myself. I think that’s a pretty large kindness right there.

Lastly I’m not easy to lynch. I may have a lizard brain but I’m tough. And if Human torch decides to be hot headed next, it will be a waste of his time I can promise that.

Despite the clear aggressiveness shown towards me, I’m still not going to purposefully antagonize town. In the end I cannot win unless the game ends and only town or mafia can do that. So I have no reason to purposefully destroy the two sides. Rather I’m going to sit and watch the two sides duke it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom