• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

You found my tracks in the powder snow and salt?:eyes:Interesting!! It is true that I tracked you and it is also true that my original role has changed since N3. As to how this happened, my state was altered upon achieving a particular goal!! :pp

I have a question that needs answering but I appear to have lost it. v-v Can you help me find it? Anyone who cares to respond, what's the most pressing curiosity on your mind right now? o.o

Last edited:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
just going off flavour the lizard is probably less indestructible than the sandman is. zinger seems to like mechanics where villains are immortal unless someone uses some special tool to knock them out (i think spiderman used rubber gloves to cancel out storm's immunity to "normal" votes earlier?)

voting mint out probably then makes more sense, especially if we expect town might be sluggish enough that it'lll take the full day to build a decent wagon.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: Mint

lizard seems like basically a strictly better target than spider lizard, as does sandman.

(6 votes)
Dagger Vote: LittleGumball
Sword Vote: LittleGumball
Bayonet Vote: LittleGumball
Battle Axe Vote: LittleGumball
War Scythe Vote: LittleGumball
Kama Vote: LittleGumball

I’ll add 3 more votes each time someone votes for a villain

(6 votes)
Dagger Vote: LittleGumball
Sword Vote: LittleGumball
Bayonet Vote: LittleGumball
Battle Axe Vote: LittleGumball
War Scythe Vote: LittleGumball
Kama Vote: LittleGumball

I’ll add 3 more votes each time someone votes for a villain
Seems kinda sus you keep trying to save spiderman.

If you have the capacity to simply hammer and end the day, why are you holding back? I mean, in theory it's helping me that you do, but at the same time either you're bluffing in some capacity or you're playing with your food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom