• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
honestly this is where i'm at. i feel pretty powerless a lot of the time :^)

i mean... IS unification on the table? kod has repeated many times that he doesn't want to work with town, and after the abigail incident i don't trust him to work with town even if he says he will

Its certainly a possibility, in my mind. The odds of KoD playing ball are not something i can estimate with any degree of confidence though. At the very least much of the mafia seems to support unification and it seems like its already kind of on the verge of falling apart, and I think that KoD may be able to appreciate that its a superior strategy assuming the money can be sourced to make it happen. The question is to what degree KoD things he can win with mafia without pursuing unification, and to what degree he's willing to pursue a suboptimal strategy in order to spite town or w/e. I don't really have the answer to either of those questions, and its possible not even KoD does.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
zinger did always used to drunk dial me at 3am to rant about his fantheory on aunt may being the green goblin

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
zinger did always used to drunk dial me at 3am to rant about his fantheory on aunt may being the green goblin
Sure, and Alfred is the Joker and he pays all of Batman's Rogues Gallery to do crime so Bruce can beat the guilt of him letting his parents die out of Scientists and Psychologists and Engineers.

Ragnarokio

which doesn't confirm that you aren't GG. Its possible the GG has an extra protected secret identity and that normal mechanisms which would reveal a person's identity (like arrests or rolecops) will only reveal the person's original role, and not their green goblin identity. Zinger has used this kind of mechanic in the past and has basically went out of his way to say we shouldn't assume mod information can be trusted.

Ragnarokio

though the superheroes clearly have some minigame going on in secret that is helping them unveil/deal with the green goblin, so hopefully they gained something from your arrest even if we didn't

y’all already jailed me for this and I wasn’t
They suddenly let you go after you fed them all cookies, and the newspaper investigation made it seem like you have an ability that messes with people's ability to get information on you.

I'd also like to see the bugle before we do any voting out today, for whatever that is worth. I can also confirm that Storm did send me money in an attempt to help me, and that it will be put to good use as there is no real mechanic to return stolen money to the bank besides spending it. Unless I missed something, which is always possible.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
They suddenly let you go after you fed them all cookies, and the newspaper investigation made it seem like you have an ability that messes with people's ability to get information on you.
Did it?

I've just been more specific which investigative result language goes through fact check to ensure that I get as accurate of info as I can.

Ragnarokio

while we don't know how your ability works (i don't know if you do) i would guess what lain is referring to is that you apparently tried to find out whether doc was may parker, but were not able to confirm it one way or the other, which for a regular investigative role could suggest an ability interfering with invesitgative results.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
while we don't know how your ability works (i don't know if you do) i would guess what lain is referring to is that you apparently tried to find out whether doc was may parker, but were not able to confirm it one way or the other, which for a regular investigative role could suggest an ability interfering with invesitgative results.
We figured out that Doc was May Parker on a previous night that we specified, which was true at the time it was performed, but we didn't verify that he was still May Parker. Effectively, we revealed a prior investigation's results and a more current investigation's results and there's no guarantee that any result is still true still by the following day. It was true when we performed each investigation, though, and nothing flagged as false.

Ragnarokio

We figured out that Doc was May Parker on a previous night that we specified, which was true at the time it was performed, but we didn't verify that he was still May Parker. Effectively, we revealed a prior investigation's results and a more current investigation's results and there's no guarantee that any result is still true still by the following day. It was true when we performed each investigation, though, and nothing flagged as false.
iirc you coloured it yellow and said it returned null or something? did you not try to verify doc's identity as may parker n6(ish?) or did you try to and get a null result back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom