• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

The Mafia said they were going to take it easy on crime for the next little while, right? So then what the hell is going on?!

The Stock Exchange hasn't even opened yet, and already not one, but THREE banks have been ROBBED!!

Worse yet, reports are coming in that all the robberies were executed by SUPER-POWERED CRIMINALS!!

This is happening after the famous Century Club also suffered an attempted robbery last Night!

Hundreds of thousands of dollars have been stolen. The chief of police has yet to release an official statement.

It seems like one Gang War ends, and a Crime Spree begins...

I sincerely hope this is not a sign of things to come...

XU8lhys.jpg

•••••

Day 6: Amazing First Vote Count

a.k.a. The "One KoD Has Been Waiting For" (or just the "Cleverly Subtitled") Vote Count

Doc (5.5): Storm, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Andjalo, Ragnarokio, Aaarrrgh

There are 17 available Standard Votes, so it takes 9 to reach a Majority. With 5.5 votes against, Doc is at M-3.5.

Not Voting: Asfinyti, Asfinyti, Asfinyti, Captan_Lunch, Doc, dragonteacup, Freddeh, HangryHangryHippo, KingofDominaria, lain, LittleGumball, Rubik, Silverfish, Skystone, Tevish Szat, Turin, Vroendal

Day 6 will end on Sunday, October 15th, at 5 PM Eastern Time (click here for an accurate to the second countdown timer).

1. Storm votes KingofDominaria
  2. The Human Torch votes Doc
  3. Storm votes Doc
  4. Spiritual Mask Salesman votes Doc
  5. Andjalo votes Doc
  6. Ragnarokio votes Doc, then unvotes and votes Doc again
  7. KingofDominaria votes Doc [404: Error, Vote not found]
  8. The Human Torch unvotes
  9. Aaarrrgh votes Doc with a Bonus Vote from Exile (Woah... He can do that?!) [404: Error, Vote link not found]

Quick-Jump Links
:gletsgo:

<< Start of Day | < Last Vote Count | Game Status Post | Today's Daily Bugle | Next Vote Count > | End of Day >>

Last edited:
Can I just say as an aside I am genuinely impressed that we have made it this far without my having ever to really prod anyone for activity all that much (barring a few very understandable exceptions). Y'all are commendable!

In other news... The Mod has made an error again.

The Stock Exchange hasn't even opened yet, and already not one, but TWO banks have been ROBBED!!

This should have said Three, not Two. My bad. I've corrected it.

Last edited:

The Green Goblin

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Zinger wants someone to make a post so that he can immediately burry that post with his Daily Bugle?

Alright, I'll play ball. Here's a post for you. A post, and a PROMISE.

If I am not SOMEWHERE on the front page of your damn issue, I am going to KILL whoever is named MAY PARKER. (there's got to be a May Parker in the game, right? I am just guess)

How's that for a post, huh? :P

AH-haHAhaHAhaHAhaHA!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom