• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
zinger has confirmed on stream that someone's role changed last night but he hasn't gotten around to sending them their new role yet so they currently don't have a role

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
just realized i wasn't actually voteblocked, i was only prevented from voting KoD.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
For the record, I don’t care if I get voted today or not. But I don’t think y’all should hammer just so we can get the most from the day?

Well, I haven't gotten my promised ability results, but Zinger says they're coming when he gets a chance. However, other stuff was discussed and I can help with voting now! I just don't know where we are in regards to hammering, so I'll hold off.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
no?????? why are you so worried about me
Believe it or not im playing this game too. Id like to investigate people. Im keeping a list of who is who and potentials for who we dont know. If im not supposes to play, i understand and i will refrain from helping town when possible to repay kindness

Ragnarokio

I think the curiosity was probably more a result of the question/suspicion coming out of left field rather than having anything to do with your alignment

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I think the curiosity was probably more a result of the question/suspicion coming out of left field rather than having anything to do with your alignment
you said Zinger said someone transformed last night. Im just crossing out suspects. Kraven could have became the Hunter. The Rhino could be The Rhino, Otto Octavius might be Doc Ock, quentin Beck could be Mysterio. Stan Lee could become Todd MacFarlane. Theres no telling. Not a lot of known threats left on the list. Ill repost my list with Added intel later on.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I know one role change from last in game night through my information network that shouldn't be a mechanical threat. Not my place to out them, though.

Ragnarokio

you said Zinger said someone transformed last night. Im just crossing out suspects. Kraven could have became the Hunter. The Rhino could be The Rhino, Otto Octavius might be Doc Ock, quentin Beck could be Mysterio. Stan Lee could become Todd MacFarlane. Theres no telling. Not a lot of known threats left on the list. Ill repost my list with Added intel later on.

ok so why LG instead of any of the other ~20 players

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom