• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Xl0AS6Q.jpg

Oh my goodness... I almost don't believe it...

I mean, I know the police issued that press release saying the Gang War was Over, but I still had my doubts!

And yet, the truth is plain as Day. Not only did nobody die last Night, but nobody even tried to kill anybody!

Has peace come to NYC?

Suddenly, the peaceful dawn is interrupted by the rise of a SECOND SUN!

No... Not a Sun...
ELECTRO!
(Not again!)

mxxrwIE.jpg

Yes, I'm afraid it is TRUE...

LIGHT THE NIGHT CONTINUES!!

I guess we ended this storyline a tad too soon...​

IT IS NOW DAY 6

Day 6's Deadline has not been set yet. I'll set the Deadline sometime on Sunday.

Saturday is for Baldur's Gate 3.

Update: Day 6's Deadline has been set for Sunday, October 15th, at 5 PM Eastern Time.

Click here for an accurate countdown.​

Quick-Jump Links
:gletsgo:

<< Start of Day | < Last Vote Count | Game Status Post | Today's Daily Bugle | Next Vote Count > | End of Day 6 >>

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Not very Happy im the Villain of the Week...again. i guess im the ONLY Villain, so...
What if we try that KoD Lynch today? Or you know, literally anyone else? Or we see what Hello World has in store?

Storm

I mean look. Im literally just gonna work on my motivation today. You can Lebowski me. Ill even tell you i opted to Rob a Bank today

Storm

I kmow i wont get the last word, but im lucky to get the First Word. Now before i get gangbanged by a hothead and a Professional Wrestler
Vote: KoD

I mean, normally I'd be all over getting Kingpin behind bars and doing everything we can to keep him there, but KoD did just keep his word on giving us one quiet night, so I'm willing to hear him out on if he's sticking to his "No joint victory, only bloodshed going forward" guns or if he's instead willing to play ball.

I mean look. Im literally just gonna work on my motivation today. You can Lebowski me. Ill even tell you i opted to Rob a Bank today
Is your motivation still money? Also can you shed light on what exactly this storyline is and why it's taking place during the day instead of the night like it should be?

Storm

Is your motivation still money? Also can you shed light on what exactly this storyline is and why it's taking place during the day instead of the night like it should be?
Motivatiom is still money

Storyline seems to be im the only active Villain so. Im the scapegoat?

I apparently need to poke Zinger. I have once again either been blocked or forgotten about. Or perhaps things just aren't fully resolved? Idk, but I intend to get to the bottom of it.

Storm

I apparently need to poke Zinger. I have once again either been blocked or forgotten about. Or perhaps things just aren't fully resolved? Idk, but I intend to get to the bottom of it.
Did you get your Camera? Did you get your job?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom