• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

If the gunshot, the demand for a earth currency, and the disparity in the image of the hands versus the faces, and the quotations around "Aliens" is anything to go by, these aliens aren't aliens at all.

Literally these aliens:

spider-man2-mr-ditkovich.gif

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Oh wait, the image had them taking off human masks, so the mask hand disparity is probably something to ignore. My point still stands.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Fair but it still feels like not a lot of info! Still worried it's a mafia trap NGL. ❤️
I feel that there's enough info to make an informed decision. If it's a Mafia trap, realistically I don't think this is where Spiderman gets taken out. If you don't save the Century Club it pushes us that much further from getting a joint victory which means you'd potentially have the fight the Mafia anyway.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I feel that there's enough info to make an informed decision. If it's a Mafia trap, realistically I don't think this is where Spiderman gets taken out. If you don't save the Century Club it pushes us that much further from getting a joint victory which means you'd potentially have the fight the Mafia anyway.
They jumped on arresting Abigail, a townie.
Mafia isn't interested in helping town.

I'll do everything I can to protect town.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Oh no, not KoD's lawyer who kept us from getting accurate investigative results on him...

I actually feel better about KoD with his lawyer dead since it means there's a good chance investigations will hit him instead of his croney.

Glad to see these are maybe just criminals pretending to be aliens. I would think Spiderman would be the kind of guy to save these people even if it might be a trap, but I understand wanting to be cautious as well. With great power comes great responsibility.

@The Human Torch Do NPC deaths contribute to your loss condition as well, or just PCs?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Freddeh is theoretically Town and potentially our best source of financial aid if it ends up being necessary.

Rag is mafia but outed the entire mafia team and seems more interested in a joint town/scum victory or in destroying the mafia and winning with town.

KoD theoretically has the power to save us all with a joint victory, but it's in the hands of a man who scares me.

There may be others in the Century Club, but who knows.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account

But they aren't necessarily interested in killing town either. The difference is not an unimpactful one. As long as the possibility for a joint victory exists, it is my opinion that we should pursue it. I can't speak for everyone's true intentions, but I'm willing to believe that KoD will pursue a joint victory. Freddeh (and Freddeh's money) is still in there too, he's one of the biggest assets town has. That alone might make it worth it to intervene. It's your job to be a Superhero and prevent loss of life. Get in there, be a hero.

Oh no, not KoD's lawyer who kept us from getting accurate investigative results on him...

I actually feel better about KoD with his lawyer dead since it means there's a good chance investigations will hit him instead of his croney.

Glad to see these are maybe just criminals pretending to be aliens. I would think Spiderman would be the kind of guy to save these people even if it might be a trap, but I understand wanting to be cautious as well. With great power comes great responsibility.

@The Human Torch Do NPC deaths contribute to your loss condition as well, or just PCs?
Fortunately, only player deaths contribute. The Radioactive Spider does not count either.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon

personally i'm with spidey on this one. it's likely kod forced them all to vote abigail. kod can cry victim all he wants but in that crucial moment he chose not to ally himself with town. i cannot trust kod to work with town after that.

personally i'm with spidey on this one. it's likely kod forced them all to vote abigail. kod can cry victim all he wants but in that crucial moment he chose not to ally himself with town. i cannot trust kod to work with town after that.
So you condone condemning two other people just so you can say "that's what you get" to KoD?

2.5 If you are in the Active Player pool and not Silenced (more on both later), please make an effort to post in the game thread at least once every 120 hours. More often is encouraged, but not required. If you are going to be absent for longer than 120 hours, please give me prior notice.

Updating rule 2.5 to 120 hours instead of 72.

Mostly because I realized I don't have the capacity to monitor if 20+ people are posting at least once every 72 hours. And cuz Deadlines are longer such that certain players probably couldn't even keep up with this if they wanted to.

Also added the phrasing:
If you are in the Active Player pool and not Silenced,

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Karma Police
Arrest this man he talks in Maths
he buzzes like a fridge
he's like a detuned radio

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Remember this as the day Spiderman chose to save people at the risk of his own neck.
I GUESS ILL GO SEE WHATS UP WITH THESE ALIENS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom