• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Indeed, but I don't see you doing as Human Torch did and advising Spider-Man either.

Inaction is just as much an action one can (not) take as anything else.
Neither did most of the people in the actual situation until fairly recently. Either outcome could be catastrophic for any number of people, but the people who know best are the century club members, Spiderman, and whoever if anyone caused this fiasco

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Accidentally hit submit early on that one.

Anyways, I don't know enough about the situation to advise anyone of anything in good conscience. All I can do is try to help piece together what the hell is happening this game with what resources I have available.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Anyways, wish you luck century club. Seems like most of the people there have the potential to be pretty helpful to the game, not sure what'll happen to the rest of us if you guys die or get robbed.

Whether or not Spiderman is more valuable than 3-4ish wealthy individuals is hard to know, though. I'm guessing the aliens don't just want to have a cup of tea with our web-slinging friend.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Anyways, wish you luck century club. Seems like most of the people there have the potential to be pretty helpful to the game, not sure what'll happen to the rest of us if you guys die or get robbed.

Whether or not Spiderman is more valuable than 3-4ish wealthy individuals is hard to know, though. I'm guessing the aliens don't just want to have a cup of tea with our web-slinging friend.
Still think its Mysterio setting a trap

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
There's a serious lack of information here, and the people telling me from my sources are all mafia.
If a bunch of gangsters told you there were aliens attacking, would you take them seriously?
I also asked for more info and was met with silence.
SORRY FRIENDS THIS SPIDER NEEDS A NAP, ITS BEEN A HARD FEW DAYS

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Rubik, I'm hurt.

We've known each other for a decade or close to it.

I'll remember this.

I'll remember you too, buddy. <3

There's a serious lack of information here, and the people telling me from my sources are all mafia.
If a bunch of gangsters told you there were aliens attacking, would you take them seriously?
Freddeh should be Town, probably.

Lack of info? Kod literally laid it all out for you and was corroborated by 2 others. There is no more info.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If I were Spider-Man I would like to think I would try to save them, but I also don't really know what Spider-Man is capable of.

Also could be some kind of attempt to turn them into Venom or something as well.

Regardless, this game will probably be a lot harder without all the money backing us all up.

zl8f7Af.jpg

CHAOS rocks the halls of the Century Club as it is stormed by a bunch of ray-gun-wielding green aliens demanding riches. Threats are made! Recompense demanded! All in perfect ENGLISH!

"Do you think we are BLUFFING, Earthlings?! We will kill you if you don't give us all your MONEY!"

The angry alien waves his ray-gun around, pointing at various scarred faces in the crowd without a care for who seems in its path.

And where are the
Superheroes in all this? Nowhere to be found...

"You can't have our money! Most of us would rather die than give it up!" Shouts one greedy defiant rich person.

"So be it! You wish to serve as an example to those who won't meet our demands?! Then DIE you SHALL!" Retorts the alien, as it points its ray-gun into the crowd.

A gunshot is fired! Wait, the ray-guns are just jazzed-up regular guns? Nevermind that! A man is dead!

James Wesley (a non-player character) has been KILLED by the "ALIENS".

"Let that man's death be a warning, EARTHLINGS! The next shot we fire won't be at a pitiful NPC! You have another 10 hours to change your minds, or else, ALL PLAYERS IN THE CENTURY CLUB WILL DIE!!"

Last edited:

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
If the gunshot, the demand for a earth currency, and the disparity in the image of the hands versus the faces, and the quotations around "Aliens" is anything to go by, these aliens aren't aliens at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom