• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
not really, no, but it's not like i have much of a choice
Did you get Goblined already or are you just not willing to get a joint faction win?

Personally, I think at this rate we're gonna lose to the non-mafia threats to town, but that's just me.

Asfinyti

aka amber
Did you get Goblined already or are you just not willing to get a joint faction win?

Personally, I think at this rate we're gonna lose to the non-mafia threats to town, but that's just me.
i would like to, but i'm not the one in charge and i don't really hold all that much sway, probably.
i would largely agree that non-mafia threats are most likely the highest priority for both town and mafia at the moment though.
I have my theory about who you are and if it's correct you're guilty of killing an excellent Townie friend
you're probably correct and i think at this point there's little sense in denying it; it was a mistake on my part.

Man, I feel useless today. My ability didn't turn up any information (Or a reason why I didn't get any information and Zinger ignored my request so...) so I'm feeling more in the dark than I have been since the beginning of the game. Off of headvoice alone, I could go for an amber vote today, I don't want an abigail vote, and the KoD vote still seems pointless, he's just gonna throw money at the problem or get into a fight again and get out.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Man, I feel useless today. My ability didn't turn up any information (Or a reason why I didn't get any information and Zinger ignored my request so...) so I'm feeling more in the dark than I have been since the beginning of the game. Off of headvoice alone, I could go for an amber vote today, I don't want an abigail vote, and the KoD vote still seems pointless, he's just gonna throw money at the problem or get into a fight again and get out.
Did you apply for that photography job yet?
Also shouldnt you be at School?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
i would like to, but i'm not the one in charge and i don't really hold all that much sway, probably.
i would largely agree that non-mafia threats are most likely the highest priority for both town and mafia at the moment though.

you're probably correct and i think at this point there's little sense in denying it; it was a mistake on my part.
If Mafia offs another town player our only option is to jail mafia and assure mutual destruction, which I'm sure KoD or whoever you answer to now would be a fan of.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Abigail is pretty solidly town and Asfinyti is 100% mafia so I'm happy to at least threshold of one of her likely three bodies.

I guess we can maybe keep revealing mafia player names and hope that the goblin keeps tossing out pumpkins at them if we want an all out war.

Asfinyti

aka amber
If Mafia offs another town player our only option is to jail mafia and assure mutual destruction, which I'm sure KoD or whoever you answer to now would be a fan of.
yes well so it goes
again, im honestly willing to work with town as much as i'm able and i actually largely agree with you, but today i don't really have any say in unfortunately.

Asfinyti

aka amber
none of that, but again i'm not exactly in charge in this organization so i simply follow orders

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
ELECTRO'S CHARACTER SPECULATIONS
  • Andjalo-Human Torch Suspect number 2
  • Aargh-exiled scum
  • Asfinyti-Stephen Grant?
  • Asfinyti-Marc Spector?
  • Asfinyti-Jake Lockley?
  • Caps-Adrian Toomes
  • Captain_Lunch-Kraven The Hunter
  • Doc-Matt Murdock Suspect 1
  • dragonteacup-No idea who they are