• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

It's not. Rag obviously has an agenda to make good on if I'm being this focused in a call out from her. I can only imagine why each person was named by Rag for this purpose since this is the first we're hearing of any members of the mafia outside of the dons mentioned.

As for me, it's been a constant battle since D2 to not get tunneled over the slightest bit of misinformation that gets spewed from one source or another. Rag is just another in a long line.

The Green Goblin

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
There's only one thing I hate worse than a fat bastard like KoD stealing my kingpin of crime victory, and it's a god damn snitch.

How am I supposed to take over the mafia if you out the whole damn team to the town? There won't be anyone left to cult by the time I get around to culting them all.

You deserve this.

Pumpkin Bomb: Ragnarokio

AH-haHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHA!

The Green Goblin

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Oh ****, I ****ed up! It's character names only. Uhm, uhm.

Pumpkin Bomb: Black Cat?

Rag is the Black Cat right?

Zinger I swear to god if you don't count this...

AH-haHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHA!

The Green Goblin

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Wait, what is black cat's real name? Google, don't fail me now...

Pumpkin Bomb: Felicia Hardy

Now I've got you!

AH-haHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHA!

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Sounds like a load of bs much like most of what the Bugle has posted day in and day out at me.

Weren't you part of the mafia though with ExLight as a liasion? Pretty sure that's what your wire transfer to me two nights ago, when Rubik wire transferred me, had to say when you were asking about the meeting.

With ExLight dead I can only imagine why you're attempting to spread rumors.
lolia-sip-juice.gif

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
DAMMIT ****!

Rag, you're dead tomorrow.

AH-haHAhaHAhaHAhaHA

If you're aiming to be kingpin like you said I think it would have made more sense for you to try to kill KoD rather than me.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Just an FYI

I don't think KoD is entirely lying.

Okay byeeeee

He's telling the turth that I was part of the mafia with exlight. when he says "as a liasion" he's referring to me bieng part of it on a contract basis. The don payed me $2500/n, and in return I stayed mafia align. If the don ever stopped paying me, I would become self-aligned and a non-threat. When KoD took over ex as don, he also took over my contract.

I did transfer him and rubik (and also turin) yesterday trying to coordinate a truce between the various mafias and the town, to get the mafia top stop killing and the town to stop hunting the mafia.

Everything else he's said since my post has basically amounted to "rag is lying" which is a lie. Everything I've said has been true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom