• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
For the record, I facilitated no meeting nor am I a don. What I am is a protector of this city that seems so vehement on knocking me down. Truly, it is aggravating having people run around spreading rumors about me, and then those rumors being taken at face value despite having, once, been forcefully looked in on (by the Bugle courtesy of Rubik).

You've had Elektro run around. You've got Green Gobby flying around.

And yet, I am the apple of your eye. How pathetic.
Do you deny being at the meeting?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
There's a $100,000 bounty on your head. Don't you read the paper?
I don't even read the paper and I'm part of it

Tbf this is mostly cause I can't but still

lolia-sip-juice.gif

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Nobody listened when I said I had definitive proof we needed to work with mafia
spiderman and whoever killed exlight didn't at least, but its not necessarily the case that they have the town's interests at heart.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
spiderman and whoever killed exlight didn't at least, but its not necessarily the case that they have the town's interests at heart.
Oh I don't disagree

But I know that the mafia can have towns interest at heart in the right hands. And I'm pretty sure I know who's hands that is. And I would like to assist them.

We won't win without them.

wink-anime.gif

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@Turin Feel free to write in to the editor today, might want to wait until the paper gets published first.

@Storm feel free to also write into the paper, lol. Would love to hear your thoughts from prison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom