• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

The Green Goblin

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
OBVIOUSLY I AM THE LAST DON, YOU FOOLS!

Hey @ExLight. I told you there would be hell to pay for leaking info about me to the press before I was ready to out myself. And it is true!

But if I am being honest, I really just wanted to see how such a square head would roll if I used it for bowling.

And with the Big Man gone, and Fisk claiming to not be mafia, then there is no one left to challenge me for my rule.

HEY ZINGER! I CLAIM THE TITLE KINGPIN OF CRIME FOR MYSELF!!!

Did I just win?

AH-haHAhaHAhaHAhaHA

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
wasn't it turin who sold you out

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
We had multiple people sell them out, to be fair. Information leaked like a sieve.

I don't think Turin would have written the article unless I'd confronted him with what we already knew. It's kind of funny to think that you killed one of the only people who didn't sell you out, to my knowledge.

Them's the breaks, though.

Asfinyti

aka amber
interesting fight there huh
surely the removal of two dons is nothing to worry about and can only be good for town

Vote: KoD

Deflection aside, I'm pretty sure KoD/Fisk is Goblin. The way I was silenced through yesterday reeks of a mob boss type and claimed gobbo, and it seems unlikely to me that Gobbo would be going Kingpin. In absence of any other clear and present danger it seems to me like a good way to hit scum. At the very least he's been quite vocal about rejecting town ever since the first attempted lynch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom