• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
electro looked at spiderman and he turned hyperrealistic

Skystone

I, Chocobo
I always was town and i was silenced because the kingpin kept targeting me to silence + roleblock me
I honestly have trouble believing that you're important enough to warrant all this. Multiple days of silence/roleblock, constant conspiratorial framing, and all for some random townie? Please. You're mafia, and probably a don.

EDIT: Lack of actual vote aside, I am obviously on board with arresting Storm. Thus, if pointlessly: Vote: Storm

that's straying too close to everyone is cult mafia and look how that one turned out
That would have turned out fine if you all had followed my fifteen point foolproof plan to pyramid victory. But you all chose violence instead. So clearly the problem is choosing violence, not trusting in cult tactics.

I feel like I should be annoyed at Electro. You know what you did and you owe me money.

Wait so why are we lynching Storm and not Exlight or KoD if they all supposedly met?

Wait, wait, I have something for this...

Oh **** I need to log into my other aaccount.

Zinger! Couldn't you have send Freddeh's role pm to this account too? Come on man. Cramping my style.

Fiiine.

brb

Try not to self destruct yourself on your way to my role pm

Paper was kinda boring tbh. I've seen better Rubik. Disappoint. You get culted or something?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I feel like I should be annoyed at Electro. You know what you did and you owe me money.

Wait so why are we lynching Storm and not Exlight or KoD if they all supposedly met?
see? and top of that i owe Roxxon's Biggest Shareholder like 40K

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

storm is supervillain and thus its very unlikely he can win with town

exlight and KoD are probably mafia, but a mod confirmed rumor says its possible for mafia and town to win together, and some people think its in town and mafia's mutual interest to take down their mutual foes before turning on each other if necessary anyways.

storm is also basically definitely a supervillain and a threat to town, where its just quite likely ex and KoD are.

With that said, i imagine the vote could have just as easily ended up on KoD, it just happened that someone started a wagon on storm first.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
storm is supervillain and thus its very unlikely he can win with town

exlight and KoD are probably mafia, but a mod confirmed rumor says its possible for mafia and town to win together, and some people think its in town and mafia's mutual interest to take down their mutual foes before turning on each other if necessary anyways.

storm is also basically definitely a supervillain and a threat to town, where its just quite likely ex and KoD are.

With that said, i imagine the vote could have just as easily ended up on KoD, it just happened that someone started a wagon on storm first.
i feel like we've spent 3 ingame days just voting me and nothing happening.
but i guess it's my show rn.

Spiderman. my guy/lady/Non-binary, can we just let bygones be bygones? i mean this Kayfabe **** is getting to me mentally. making me break rule 1.9

Asfinyti

aka amber
That would have turned out fine if you all had followed my fifteen point foolproof plan to pyramid victory. But you all chose violence instead. So clearly the problem is choosing violence, not trusting in cult tactics.
hey i followed the plan! i think. probably.

as rag said, definitely can't win with town is worse than probably can't win with town, maybe, but also possibly can, perhaps

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Try not to self destruct yourself on your way to my role pm

Paper was kinda boring tbh. I've seen better Rubik. Disappoint. You get culted or something?
Some targets died, some interference occured, etc etc.

I thought the whole goblin story was pretty exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom