• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
rather than a conspiracy i imagine the next most likely explanation is that a traveler-style role is causing misinformation to emerge in a way that multiple people can access

of course, exlight lying is also very feasible

WELL I GUESS I DON'T NEED TO FIND THE FORMULA ANYMORE.

Rude really.

Then again.

Sorry been having a rough week etc etc rl sucks.

So who wants to give me the quick catchup because I can't read through the last X pages. I see that Gobbo is here but that's about it. Voting Storm?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

Rude really.

Then again.

So who wants to give me the quick catchup because I can't read through the last X pages. I see that Gobbo is here but that's about it. Voting Storm?

the big news is that there was allegedly a meeting between mafia dons plus the green goblin (allegedly turin, exlight, KoD on the don side of things). Turin claims to have been invited to the meeting as a reporter or somtehing, but other people implicate him as a don. Exlight says he was never invited to the meeting and doesn't know where the misinformation is coming from. KoD hasn't responded publicly to my knowledge but rubik mentioned he denied allegations.

also of note that few people commented on, HW released a comic suggesting spiderman needs to be killed before the end of today or something horrible will happen

people seem to be leaning towards trying to arrest storm today again

HW also implied through a comic that something horrible might happen if Spidey doesn't die by the end of today. But we have no evidence that HW is actually on our side so idk ...

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
of course, none of that is accurate

I was roleblocked last night so I'm not even sure how I'd go anywhere
i mean, roleblocked doesn't mean you can't talk in a discord chat.
Did you get any kind of flavor regarding the block or were you just blocked?
I have no idea why people are spreading this nonsense around, which makes me think maybe a specific faction is after me and its members are separately spreading the rumors
if you're just town, why would mafia be targeting you? you don't have to role claim but it seems a little fishy to me that multiple factions would be going after a lone townie, what, just for fun?

I find it more likely that Ex is lying and trying to avoid being caught as mafia
although tbh i think there are a little more pressing matters than mafia factions rn

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Rude really.

Then again.

Read the Daily Bugle. The meeting that occurred last night and the number of town players left in the game are both good stories.

I'm a bit worried that arresting Storm will push him into joining up with the GG but I don't see what else to do to resolve the situation so Vote: Storm .

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
i mean, roleblocked doesn't mean you can't talk in a discord chat.
Did you get any kind of flavor regarding the block or were you just blocked?
I mean I'd assume I'd have to actively head to a meeting which could consume a night action (kinda like a reverse neighborizer??)
the blocking was from kingpin targetting me, twas a silencer+cycle roleblock

if you're just town, why would mafia be targeting you? you don't have to role claim but it seems a little fishy to me that multiple factions would be going after a lone townie, what, just for fun?
dunno??
but if you find out why please tell them stop :ezlo:

Ragnarokio

in theory we can just ask turin if it attending the meeting required an action from him, although he's probably not the most trustworthy source right now

Asfinyti

aka amber
killing spider man seems a little sketchy, but what do i know
@fred if you can figure out who the current green goblin is that would probably be a great help

anyway, surely this time it will work
vote: storm

Ragnarokio

legitimately the comic is one of the scarier things i've read though tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom