• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Skystone

I, Chocobo
My ability pretty effectively confirmed that there are three mafias, one of which does not have a don at this point in time. The presence of a fourth mafia-like group is likely given Rubik's assertion that the goblins have their own team. Supervillains bring that count of nasties up to 5. I agree that we do need to accelerate the development of superheroes, and I will do whatever is in my power to help anyone who needs help with their transformations.
Are you counting mafia factions based on the number of dons who attended this "meeting"? I.e., did you "see", in some abstract sense, the attendees? Or do you actually have specific verification of the number of different factions?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
It's all well and good to try and lynch a KoD or a Storm or what not, but if we can't push the lynch through, then we need, at least, to have some back-up targets.

Storm (13.5): TheCapsFan, Turin, LittleGumball, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Asfinyti, Paranoid King, dragonteacup, The Human Torch, The Black Cat, Rubik, Doc, Ragnarokio
Not Voting: [...], Skystone

yeah imagine if everyone worked together to lynch a known threat
might be nice

Actually on a skim it looks like you haven't voted all game what have you been doing? idk i get that this game is a little Different but if you're town you have no reason not to be voting.

this part has nothing to do with the game but why is your text so small i can barely read it

Are you counting mafia factions based on the number of dons who attended this "meeting"? I.e., did you "see", in some abstract sense, the attendees? Or do you actually have specific verification of the number of different factions?
The language of the information I received explicitly stated that the dons who were in attendance were expecting the third mafia's don, but they didn't have one. I took this to mean that there were only three mafia groups. I suppose you may be correct in there being more than three groups, but I know that only two dons were at the meeting. There was evidence that a mysterious third person may have been there, so perhaps your theory of a fourth mafia has more merit than I had initially given it. To answer your question, I did "see" the attendees to a limited degree.

Regardless of numbers of mafias, I am certain that Exlight was in attendance, and that alone is enough reason for me to want him out.

yeah imagine if everyone worked together to lynch a known threat
might be nice

Actually on a skim it looks like you haven't voted all game what have you been doing? idk i get that this game is a little Different but if you're town you have no reason not to be voting.

this part has nothing to do with the game but why is your text so small i can barely read it
Oooooooooo good catch, obviously up to shenanigans

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom