• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Vote: Ex

@Princess Abigail what do you mean the mafia probably isn't evil?
I was given special and very cool privileges during my vacation.

Basically I softed this in my gif posts so you can verify it

The gangs are at war for the Kingpin title the winner will have the ability to bring a joint mafia town victory but we kinda have to make sure the right people win cause the Kingpin is gonna have lots of power and if the wrong people win town is probs ****ed.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
*evil* is so subjective these days. But regardless of morality, two people are dead this morning and it is heavily implied that the varying mafias are involved. So at least we'll learn something from this and hopefully prevent another murder?

I think I had a stroke while reading this. Please elaborate.
Mmm...

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

The gangs are at war for the Kingpin title the winner will have the ability to bring a joint mafia town victory but we kinda have to make sure the right people win cause the Kingpin is gonna have lots of power and if the wrong people win town is probs ****ed.
Who are the right people, though?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff

Ohhh

Who is the right people then who would make that possible?

Look at Rubik and me sharing a brain yall uwu

hi, it's nice to be back !

@Princess Abigail do you know what conditions would have to be met for town to actually win with mafia? Is it something we could make happen from town's side or would we have to just trust the mafia to not **** us over after we helped them? personally i'm doubting the merits of working with the mafia especially with such little information.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
hi, it's nice to be back !

@Princess Abigail do you know what conditions would have to be met for town to actually win with mafia? Is it something we could make happen from town's side or would we have to just trust the mafia to not **** us over after we helped them? personally i'm doubting the merits of working with the mafia especially with such little information.
They'd need to not be a "threat to town" or they'd need to become self-aligned survivors or the like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom