• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I don't understand, are you saying you want us to vote you after the newspaper? :kawaii:
hestia-anime.gif

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I feel sad because we have no real context

Is it because you're alignment has changed? Are you a threat to town or will be one if you're not voted?

Or is it more like getting arrested will release you from whatever is happening to you?

Am I wrong about both and I should explore other scenarios?

Respond to the one that's true.

What is freedom? What does it truly mean if it's required of you? To what extent can one deviate from a prescribed course?

Maybe she's temporarily someone who is going to kill Uncle Ben and she needs to get arrested before that can happen.
So here's the thing, right?

Spider-man usually learns the lesson about great power and great responsibility because of Uncle Ben's death. Uncle Ben dying is, generally speaking, a good thing for the city. Because Uncle Ben dies, Peter Parker becomes the spider-man we know and love.

But screw all that, you don't do something bad because you think it'll lead to something good later on. You don't kill an innocent person because you think the trauma will make a kid grow up faster. You don't need tragedy to be a good person. You can save the city and Uncle Ben.

I'm with you Abi, let's arrest that mugger.

But screw all that, you don't do something bad because you think it'll lead to something good later on. You don't kill an innocent person because you think the trauma will make a kid grow up faster. You don't need tragedy to be a good person. You can save the city and Uncle Ben.
Across the Spider-Verse vibes. I like it.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So here's the thing, right?

Spider-man usually learns the lesson about great power and great responsibility because of Uncle Ben's death. Uncle Ben dying is, generally speaking, a good thing for the city. Because Uncle Ben dies, Peter Parker becomes the spider-man we know and love.

I'm with you Abi, let's arrest that mugger.
Just watch Across the Spiderverse over the weekend, and it touches on this.

Miguel O'hara thinks canon spiderverse events have to happen otherwise the consequences of stopping a canon event snowball into something bad.

Miles, on the otherhand, decides that's BS.

nah-imma-do-my-own-thing-miles-morales.gif

Anyway, yeah, I'm an optimist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom