• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Maybe Ex has been captured and the demands of the people who have him is that they won't let him go or will hurt him if SMS isn't lynched.

It should be noted that attempts to work around being Silenced through means of an alphabet code may go against the core spirit of that rule, and may result in a punishment for ExLight!! o.o

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It should be noted that attempts to work around being Silenced through means of an alphabet code may go against the core spirit of that rule, and may result in a punishment for ExLight!! o.o
That was my thought as well.

Yes or no questions are at least following the spirit of limiting his communication. A full alphabetical cypher might be considered a step too far, but you're welcome to ask Zinger if it's okay @Storm.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
That was my thought as well.

Yes or no questions are at least following the spirit of limiting his communication. A full alphabetical cypher might be considered a step too far, but you're welcome to ask Zinger if it's okay @Storm.
I mean it could get confusing, but not really. B C and D are the same person so

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@ExLight

Once for yes, twice for no.

Caps: Is Abagail also captured to your knowledge?
KoD: Is anyone else also captured other than you (and Abagail if you answered yes previously)?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
@ExLight

Once for yes, twice for no.

Caps: Is Abagail also captured to your knowledge?
KoD: Is anyone else also captured other than you (and Abagail if you answered yes previously)?
Isnt your thing to see who is in the active pool or not? I swear every time theres a change youre on it like cocaine and waffles. Of course Ex is also in the active. And Abigail, so.... idk?

And Abigail, so.... idk?
I think the concern around Abigail is moreso that a) she posts a lot & hasn't posted today (I've seen her looking at the thread) and also b) she was put in the Unknown Players pool before being returned to Active, and I don't think that she has posted since then?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
she mentioned on the discord she was struggling to keep up with the game i think, we might see her posting at some point today

Ah ok, well guess not on my hypothesis for Ex lol.

There is at least one cult in this game.

When you say rumor, do you mean from the rumor mill, or somewhere else?

Yeah Rumor mill. Also I forgot that lol...well there's 3 people then in a "secret cult" currently if my rumor is to be believed.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
so SMS is presumably behind the silencing or ex otherwise has reason to want him dead, and ex is also being held hostage and needs rescue

maybe we'll get something more detailed when the bugle letters are processed.
he must want me dead for unknown reasons then because I am def not silencing him.

Why he would want me dead tho is beyond me

I'm totally content with yall trying to arrest me if you really want to try just buying Ex on this btw, lol. It's a waste of a day though. I can alternatively do a non anonymous letter to the editor. Whatever yall prefer. Or if push comes to shove I'm not beyond just nameclaiming but that takes the fun out of the game, lol

May as well just say I can confirm that something is going on with Abigail, but it's not my doing. Sounds like she is captured or something? She's in the active player pool but it's like she's not here is what I know

Last edited:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
he must want me dead for unknown reasons then because I am def not silencing him.

Why he would want me dead tho is beyond me

I'm totally content with yall trying to arrest me if you really want to try just buying Ex on this btw, lol. It's a waste of a day though. I can alternatively do a non anonymous letter to the editor. Whatever yall prefer. Or if push comes to shove I'm not beyond just nameclaiming but that takes the fun out of the game, lol
Is your threshold just an arrest threshold then?

Not a lot of downside to an arrest if you can likely afford your own bail, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom