• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i can't imagine why exlight would bother responding to rubik's post without following the instructions unless he couldn't execute them, which means he probably can't vote for rubik.

Eyy y'all, I heard a rumor that there might be a cult. So you know, there's that. Could be Bs but if it's not there's currently 3 members. Something to keep an eye on.

Also if whomever Spidey is has some way of contacting me it could help, and not myself personally. Even anonymously would be fine.

Also also can the controller of the bugle let me buy stocks off of them today plz? I'll buy them at a premium then you can get them back on the cheap tomorrow or something. Though might be tough for me to know who it actually was hmm. Well, still, we don't want no goblins running amok do we?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Unvote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

Vote: ExLight
Unvote: ExLight

Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman
If you want to be voted by one or more players vote me once.
If you want to voted for by SMS, vote me twice.
If you want to be voted to your threshold, vote me three times.

If you want SMS to be voted by one or more players vote SMS twice.
If you want SMS to voted by SMS, vote SMS three times.
If you want SMS to be voted to his threshold, vote SMS four times.

If you can only vote for certain players right now vote yourself 5 times.

If you are being held hostage and need rescue vote Caps one time.

If one of these lines of thought it close to what you're trying to communicate, vote KoD once after your answer to signify that the former answer is not exactly the case but we should ask more questions with a similar line of thought.

It's wild how much can happen overnight, lol.

I think unless we find another superhero we're not taking down Fisk. Willing to throw a vote in but I'd rather wait for the paper first.

ExLight, is there a limit to the number of votes you can make in one post? Same as before, one vote yes two votes no.

If no, If you want a suggestion, you can easily match post numbers that you want to highlight by repeatedly voting and unvoting four different people. I'm sure there's something you're doing already but I'm not grasping it.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Eyy y'all, I heard a rumor that there might be a cult. So you know, there's that. Could be Bs but if it's not there's currently 3 members. Something to keep an eye on.

Also if whomever Spidey is has some way of contacting me it could help, and not myself personally. Even anonymously would be fine.

Also also can the controller of the bugle let me buy stocks off of them today plz? I'll buy them at a premium then you can get them back on the cheap tomorrow or something. Though might be tough for me to know who it actually was hmm. Well, still, we don't want no goblins running amok do we?
If you or they need a middle man, I am always willing to serve as one.

The Bugle has no reason to think poorly of you currently.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I think unless we find another superhero we're not taking down Fisk.
zinger initially said that KoD reached his threshhold before doing a doublecheck and realizing he had miscounted, at which point the fight started. We can conclude from this that the fight actually saved KoD, and that we probably could have lynched him just be accumulating enough votes, although its not certain exactly what caused the fight to start, so maybe the same thing would just happen again.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If you want to be voted by one or more players vote me once.
If you want to voted for by SMS, vote me twice.
If you want to be voted to your threshold, vote me three times.

If you want SMS to be voted by one or more players vote SMS twice.
If you want SMS to voted by SMS, vote SMS three times.
If you want SMS to be voted to his threshold, vote SMS four times.

If you can only vote for certain players right now vote yourself 5 times.

If you are being held hostage and need rescue vote Caps one time.

If one of these lines of thought it close to what you're trying to communicate, vote KoD once after your answer to signify that the former answer is not exactly the case but we should ask more questions with a similar line of thought.

Vote: TheCapsFan

=====

Unvote: TheCapsFan

Ragnarokio

so SMS is presumably behind the silencing or ex otherwise has reason to want him dead, and ex is also being held hostage and needs rescue

maybe we'll get something more detailed when the bugle letters are processed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom