• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

The Kingpin of Crime

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
ModEdit: Oh my, it seems someone has commandeered the Kingpin of Crime account... :eyes:

The Crime-Master said:
Are you certain I'm KoD? Just because if some dumb similarities? Come now. To the split factions! It is possible to join forces! Someone amongst one or more of your group(s) has the ability to do so! I know one of you had met a snoop last night.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i do not know what a snoop is in this context, so no probably not

Not to my knowledge. It tends to go between 1 and 3 iirc.

I have been quoting a lot of the status posts for reference whenever I notice it changes.
Interesting. Then it would seem that an unknown exiled player has the ability to chat with their teammates whilst being exiled. From the sounds of things, somebody incredibly rich. So what I'm getting from this is that one of the rich guys likely voluntarily removed themselves from play to avoid the possibility of getting arrested and revealed and is puppeteering their team to do their bidding. We may not be able to get to whomever this is until their team is incapacitated. I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing, but it's certainly not a town thing.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
freddeh was exiled at one point but they shouldn't have a team to talk to

lain probably didn't start with a team at least but could have picked one up, and i don't imagine fae're incredibly rich.

argh appears to have the ability to voluntarily enter and leave exile, so if you think it was voluntary they're probably the strongest candidate

mint elv we know nothing about afiak

Ragnarokio

if you're talking about the animted movies i've only seen the first one and don't recall a character like that

if you're talking about spiderman canon in general i would guess there are multiple characters like that, although none immediately come to mind. Typically villains use generic underlings for that sort of thing, which many villains have.

Foswell who is prominent early on in the story has a double identity as patches that he uses to infiltrate underworld meetings to get scoops for the newspaper, which sounds kind of snoopey, though he's not anyone's underling for the most part, and is rather self-interested and opportunistic.

there's randal and miss finster from recess, but i don't think they're part of the spiderman canon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom