• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Vote: ExLight
Unvote: ExLight

Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman
Unvote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

Vote: TheCapsFan
Unvote: TheCapsFan

Do you have mech reason to be sus of me, or SMS? Vote KoD for the former, do nothing if the latter, and vote me if it’s both.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
he's probably silenced and trying to communicate sometihng in code

We need to find the scum responsible and lynch them, not gang up on KoD. I dont think it was KoD that tried to kill me cause I didn't even vote him.

We need to narrow it down. Who is both smart enough to think that im a threat, but dumb enough to think I would die?

Is it just me or do the above posts read fake as ****, partially based on what I’ve seen of Lunch in the limited experience I’ve had with him, but also just bc vibes?

I’m more concerned as to why mafia would want to shoot Lunch in general when he was already put under suspicion earlier in the game. Yes, it was Day 1, but there’s no saying that sentiment can’t be pushed again.

What do u mean fake? What are you trying to say, that this isn't serious, that im not worried someone tried to kill me?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Unvote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

Vote: TheCapsFan
Unvote: TheCapsFan

Did SMS do this to you?

One vote for me once yes, twice for no.

Man, two days in a row of silence is really harsh. Harsh enough to make me question if I shouldn't have included that ability in the game.

Oh well.:shrugs:

I'm a bit concerned that Ex was silenced two days in a row. Either someone is playing a prank or there's a good reason to silence them.

I'll also point out that you can send private messages or letters to the editor even if silenced, so if there's something important, Ex can probably still get it out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom