• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
who do I side with? the angry people who are part of the Newspaper who were pissed because their building was down for a bit, or the angry people who are tired of me in general and want me to go back in my hole until Chaos 9 happens? or the angry people who have no idea what's going on but are going along with the Storm Hate Train because it's Hip.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
nobody cares about you anymore we hate KoD now

To be honest Storm, I'm more inclined to feel a bit sorry for you rather than hateful towards you, seems like your role kinda sucks ngl.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
To be honest Storm, I'm more inclined to feel a bit sorry for you rather than hateful towards you, seems like your role kinda sucks ngl.
yeah. i needed that money. now the Mafia is gonna take me out. excuse me while I try to book a bus to Orlando

oh ****. my card declined

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Do we want to try to take down KoD again or do we think this is hopeless currently?

The Human Torch might have a hard time with him.

Do we want to try to take down KoD again or do we think this is hopeless currently?

Another good question might be "What value is gained from Arresting him now that his character name is already revealed?" :eyes:

You don't seriously expect him to stay in Jail, do you? :lol: I thought the whole point was to learn his character's name. :P

But don't mind me. I'm just your friendly neighborhood game Mod, I'm only stirring the pot.

We proved yesterday that KoD does have a threshold, however high.

We also know that KoD opted to avoid arrest even when putting Torch behind bars would have been the result of just taking it. I infer from this that arresting KoD is not meaningless; if it were meaningless he would have taken the arrest to take Torch down (with a worse bail at that), and just popped back up

Further, from a design standpoint, votes are the main mechanism that the town has to interact with baddies. Fights are flashy, and based on what Zinger has said offer us the opportunity to take them down despite mega-thresholds like KoD seemed to have, with super-powered vigilantes able to operate somewhat unilaterally... but of course they're uncertain things that can backlash, as we all saw.

Therefore, I think we have every reason to get this thing done right rather than being scared off.

VOTE: KoD

Asfinyti

aka amber
im not entirely convinced trying to lynch kod again is going to work, but i'm not against trying again even if i don't think the first attempt was extremely necessary
i mean, we know that he's wilson fisk, but given the game i'm not convinced that means he's conf mafia/kingpin/whatever, and it's entirely possible he's origin with the possibility of flipping town later on in the game

that being said, he's probably not inclined to help town at this juncture given the results of yesterday, so it might be worth trying to jail him again if only so he doesn't become a problem later on (assuming he isn't already one)

Asfinyti

aka amber
well, given it's kod he's probably already permanently set against town at this point if not mechanically, then morally :p

For those who are far more frequent in game status page checks, have there ever been five or more people in exile?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom