• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
well, Foswell, somebody has the Theft Ability. and with Rag pretty much all but confirmed to be Black Cat, I would assume it was Rag, or maybe it was KJ who stole from me. there was a distinct watermark that looks like everyone's favorite laughing monkey gif
If you try to leak any information from the Bugle we will do what it takes to have you arrested.

Coming out with accusations as soon as the day starts without a shred of proof is definitely pretty sus... But that's none of my business.

giphy.gif

You really love making friends wherever you seem to go, Storm. No wonder you always bite the dust Day 1... :eyes:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
you literally opened the day with an accusation against me

there are probably a lot of thieves in this game, yourself included
i do not dispute that.
Coming out with accusations as soon as the day starts without a shred of proof is definitely pretty sus... But that's none of my business.

giphy.gif

You really love making friends wherever you seem to go, Storm.
ehh. like i always say, im usually day 1 lynch. the distraction that must be erradicated so "the Adults" can play

I recall accusations being thrown at me numerous times due to the Bugle, but did anyone blink and eye?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not one bit because the newspaper is run by fascists intent on breaking the capitalist wheel that feeds people (like Storm). How. Dare. You.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: KoD

might as well get this out of the way ig

Storm

its 10000 for my vote now....not very smart on my end because it doubles every time i vote

I can't blame Rag here because this is Rag's natural state wrt to me. Everyone else though I can justifiably blame. Especially since Rubik has caused this.

I will enjoy watching you all waste resources on me just so the mafia can run amok because you all deserve it.

FRIENDLY PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Everyone in the ACTIVE, ARRESTED, or even EXILED player pools can send up to 1 Letter to the Editor of the Daily Bugle each and every Day without it costing you any money or any activated ability use. This is not an ability, but a general game mechanic that everyone is encouraged to take advantage of. When you send a letter, you can choose to have it be ANONYMOUS or SIGNED BY YOUR CHARACTER NAME.

Just in case anyone is hesitating to send a letter because they think it costs them an ability or something.

Storm

FRIENDLY PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Everyone in the ACTIVE, ARRESTED, or even EXILED player pools can send up to 1 Letter to the Editor of the Daily Bugle each and every Day without it costing you any money or any activated ability use. This is not an ability, but a general game mechanic that everyone is encouraged to take advantage of.

Just in case anyone is hesitating to send a letter because they think it costs them an ability or something.
paper is like 50 dollars, and a pencil is 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom