• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I don't see a need to out either of them currently.
Yet everyone wants the corrupted media reestablished. I kmow our 1st Ammendment rights. And freedom of the press and all that. But what of our third ammendment. No quarter to enemies of the state. And you are quartering enemies

Well, the Bugle made it really obvious who to deal with, but it also made it obvious he's got a ton of protection, so not sure what the strategy is. I don't like taking a wait and see approach. I suppose we could try a mass vote to see if he's even arrestible?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well, the Bugle made it really obvious who to deal with, but it also made it obvious he's got a ton of protection, so not sure what the strategy is. I don't like taking a wait and see approach. I suppose we could try a mass vote to see if he's even arrestible?
Someone would have to pay me to vote. At least 5000

I don't think we have a potential Venom in the staff, actually.
Mac bevomes Venom for a time, although I doubt that's the type of transition you were speaking of. If little JJJ does go to space we might have to worry about another open possibility transition though, similar to how anybody could be bitten by Tevishider.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Yet everyone wants the corrupted media reestablished. I kmow our 1st Ammendment rights. And freedom of the press and all that. But what of our third ammendment. No quarter to enemies of the state. And you are quartering enemies
The third amendment has nothing to do with this.

If there are threats to town in the Daily Bugle, they'll be discovered eventually, but for the time being everyone is invaluable. Big man has a redemption arc aimed at him and Ned Leeds is only probably at risk if his brain gets a good washing.
I think a mass vote on KoD or a mass vote on Storm are both viable options today. KoD is likely the bigger threat, but Storm is doing damage to JJJ's lovely publication. It's a tough call for me.

D

Deleted member 97076

The third amendment has nothing to do with this.

If there are threats to town in the Daily Bugle, they'll be discovered eventually, but for the time being everyone is invaluable. Big man has a redemption arc aimed at him and Ned Leeds is only probably at risk if his brain gets a good washing.

I think a mass vote on KoD or a mass vote on Storm are both viable options today. KoD is likely the bigger threat, but Storm is doing damage to JJJ's lovely publication. It's a tough call for me.
With the protection KoD got, might be worth it to find his actual lawyer first. Do we have any clue that James is a playable character?

I am happy where my vote parked currently.

There are a few possible outcomes.

1. Vote whiffs, we know there's nothing we can do with standard votes unless something changes
2. The lawyer takes the fall instead of KoD from a successful vote, we find out if there was a player character and also know we've likely stripped his protection from him
3. The vote works as normal and it turned out the threshold is just very high

I am open to the possibility the lawyer is a player, but I think testing the mechanics will give us more information than waiting for the Bugle to sniff them out, since we aren't even sure there is a player to find.

Personally, I think it would be valuable to put KoD behind bars. Given that Fisk Industries has a benefit for the arrested, I would think that Fisk (the "natural" controller) would NOT be immune to arrest, and confirming or denying KoD's identity with an arrest on the books, even if he retains most of his power and/or makes bail basically immediately would be a good thing to know.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Oh my gooooddddd these ****ing multi quotes are annoying on mobile. I just lost the few I was grabbing. Anyways, I’ve caught up up to (most of) the daily bugle. There was a lot there and I skipped through a lot of it.

@Rubik I’m still trying to understand but are you able to tell us what kind of power the other staff has? I don’t mean to pry but it sounds like you trust it as an information collecting resource, and I wouldn’t be surprised if someone on the team was mafia aligned or had the potential. You decide what letters get included, do others see those letters? Or is that a part exclusive to you.

I see nothing wrong with SMS post, honestly I probably would have felt the need to do the same.

Anyways, Im fully joining the crowd but storm is currently who I would want to vote right now. If I read daily bugle right, his character at the very least works for a mafia aligned company and I worry could be controlled by them. I can’t imagine he’s town aligned. Withholding vote for now because I don’t know his current vote count and he’s mentioned his threshold is lower than maj, but consider this a vote for all intents and purposes. Will officially add it on if nothing changes.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Oh my gooooddddd these ****ing multi quotes are annoying on mobile. I just lost the few I was grabbing. Anyways, I’ve caught up up to (most of) the daily bugle. There was a lot there and I skipped through a lot of it.

@Rubik I’m still trying to understand but are you able to tell us what kind of power the other staff has? I don’t mean to pry but it sounds like you trust it as an information collecting resource, and I wouldn’t be surprised if someone on the team was mafia aligned or had the potential. You decide what letters get included, do others see those letters? Or is that a part exclusive to you.

I see nothing wrong with SMS post, honestly I probably would have felt the need to do the same.

Anyways, Im fully joining the crowd but storm is currently who I would want to vote right now. If I read daily bugle right, his character at the very least works for a mafia aligned company and I worry could be controlled by them. I can’t imagine he’s town aligned. Withholding vote for now because I don’t know his current vote count and he’s mentioned his threshold is lower than maj, but consider this a vote for all intents and purposes. Will officially add it on if nothing changes.
I don't really want to speak to the skillset of the staff in detail, but they have the ability to make this game significantly less confusing and try to solve some of the puzzles inside of this game by finding out various things about people's roles.

I can't speak to the complete accuracy of the article about Storm. Only the front page story was conducted via investigative abilities from our staff and fact checked by the mod.

We are being extorted, though, that much is true.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don't really want to speak to the skillset of the staff in detail, but they have the ability to make this game significantly less confusing and try to solve some of the puzzles inside of this game by finding out various things about people's roles.

I can't speak to the complete accuracy of the article about Storm. Only the front page story was conducted via investigative abilities from our staff and fact checked by the mod.

We are being extorted, though, that much is true.
I think what I was mostly wondering about is if they can see the letters too. You may have said already that it’s just you and I’m being dense but if we treat the letters as a method of consolidating information with you, does anyone besides you have access to that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom