• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Lot of assumptions about me getting bitey. I'll say this much: I had the freedom to weigh the odds towards literally any player in the game by, at the demonstration or not, by adding them to the bite pool. So it's not like you're going to be able to identify a web-slinger by process of elimination. The Radoiactivity Demonstration was useful to me, but its attendees are by no means an exclusive list of spider-candidates.

The only player in the active player list last night who I absolutely 100% could not bite no matter what I did is myself. Anyone else was fair game.

I actually deeply considered putting Fred's hat in the spider-ring since he's currently known town, but I will be free with this tidbit: I ultimately decided against it since I wasn't sure that would be good for the town in the long run. I did my best to perform target selection such that great power had the best possible chance of going where it would be in the responsible, skilled, invested, and active hands. If I failed any of those marks at any point it would be due to my own error.

So, to summarize and stop editing this post: I literally couldn't be bitten by game rules, I assert that I did not act such that Fred was able to be bitten, and I am declining at this point to narrow the field any further.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Lot of assumptions about me getting bitey. I'll say this much: I had the freedom to weigh the odds towards literally any player in the game by, at the demonstration or not, by adding them to the bite pool. So it's not like you're going to be able to identify a web-slinger by process of elimination. The Radoiactivity Demonstration was useful to me, but its attendees are by no means an exclusive list of spider-candidates.
Ok, I feel a lot better now knowing the attendees don't matter because after PKs post I felt like I may just be stupid

Kingpin isn't someone from ZD.
Min minnnn!!!!

Is this just based on tone indicators or a rumor?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Thank you for the information my newly acquired informant. In return, if you want more money, then you shall have it provided you keep funneling me useful information. Failure to do so can result in the consequences I set forth earlier in our conversation.

It has come to my attention that Rag has dealings with multiple mafia groups. I have a better understanding of the details, but that is reserved for me to know. Rag can speak on his own about his dealings if he wants.

The only player in the active player list last night who I absolutely 100% could not bite no matter what I did is myself. Anyone else was fair game.
Oops, thanks for the correction, that was a major assumption on my part. This makes me feel a lot better about the attendees list being public. Sorry about that SMS

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
So I have posted this several time now.

1) First off, none of the attendee fully trust each other.
2) Alignment can change. And to my best knowledge, they can go as far as changing just for attending the event.

The sheer eagerness to reveal asap is my red flag that i haven't mentioned before. I believe that the information about last night should be a Bugle article.

P.S. I am still waiting for someone to educate me why SMS is obv town. I pray I don't have to sift through 66pages (also hearing actual player read may be more instructional)
You can iso

Princess Abigail

I wanted to join the science fair but I saw during night that I had to have made that decision during day. :(

@Rubik I hope that I proved myself to you. Wish I could give more, but that's probably the best I can do for now.
Protect her at all costs.

kinako-love.gif

Princess Abigail

Thank you for the information my newly acquired informant. In return, if you want more money, then you shall have it provided you keep funneling me useful information. Failure to do so can result in the consequences I set forth earlier in our conversation.

It has come to my attention that Rag has dealings with multiple mafia groups. I have a better understanding of the details, but that is reserved for me to know. Rag can speak on his own about his dealings if he wants.
This is 10000% KoD trying to kill Rag lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom