• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't think it's worth draining all our money to rush this job necessarily at this point, unless we get a wealthy benefactor to help.

For the sake of my coworkers I have a soft personal deadline of 4 pm Los Angeles time. I'm going to be out late and probably can't easily make changes to the newspaper before the first deadline after that point. Please get your submissions in to me as soon as you can (I'm aware many of you are at work irl during this window, unfortunately). There's still time before the final print deadline if you get it to me tonight and I've already got a rough of the likely front page story in so we should be okay getting that through fact checking, even if we can't fully flesh out some stuff right now.

Did anyone do anything during the night which they are comfortable sharing? The ability I used failed, but the failure itself gave me a little bit of information. I don't think it would be safe for me to share that info right now, though.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
So the question is: who paid for Stability's services last night
i tried to but was told they were working for someone else already and i'd have to pay double to get them to switch, which i declined. Afterwards, they tried to haggle with me some more but i ignored them.

i was distracted last night

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
not much on account of being distracted

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So for those of y'all who missed the Radioactivity demo, which a lot of yall did umu

Here are the players who attended and could post:

Rubik
Theatog
lain
Paranoid King
myself

Tevish was also there but didn't post, and well, we all now know why, he was the spider that became radioactive.

So at the time of writing, none of us are mafia-aligned, which is cool!!! After talking to everyone there, I feel pretty good about them at this current state of the game. We shared some role info between each other and did some further speculating on the game.

Rubik brought up a theory that Hello World might be Stan Lee, and they cannot communicate with the game besides through comic panels. I like this theory.

Abigail is locked town to me for reason btw.

Ragnarokio

damn sounds like a nice time

D

Deleted member 97076

Did anyone do anything during the night which they are comfortable sharing? The ability I used failed, but the failure itself gave me a little bit of information. I don't think it would be safe for me to share that info right now, though.
I am in the same boat. I was in cage of actual fire.

very unimpressed right now. it's really draining on my commitment when nothing i do is allowed or works. this is the game playing me more so the other way around.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I also lack the funds to support my favourite newspaper.

On a different ooc note, that night and dawn period sure was convenient for my work schedule! I hardly missed anything! Let's keep doing that so I'm not 30 pages behind every time I go to work. Totally.
Don't worry I've been nerfed. I can barely post anymore. This is a travesty.

bungou-stray-dogs-kyouka-izumi.gif

Jk I love you zinger I will behave <3

D

Deleted member 97076

Vote: SMS
What's the point of private chat when you bare all afterwards, pretty much unfiltered.

I see that post as hostile act, trying to communicate with unconnected mafia. Alignment can change.

I am not saying what happened in the event should be entirely kept secret. I have reason to believe some information about the event last night will be revealed in a more structured and carefully curated format. Not like this.

edit (#6 or so?):

SERIOUSLY WHO THE F ROLEBLOCKED ME LAST NIGHT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom