• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I think you're confusing the persona of the character with the player behind the account. I was given a role too, and I've done my best to play it. If the way I'm playing it rubs you the wrong way, you can take it up with me later if you wish. I would still ask that you please be more civil.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
"Has all that lightning gone to your head? You're starting to scare me now Sparky...!"

The Human Torch backs off a bit as Electro's grip on the tungsten rod vibrates with energy...

"No matter, you've robbed your last bank, and caused too much havoc to this city! I'm taking you down!"

The Human Torch uses PYROKINESIS to extend a hand of flame, and attempts to pull it out of Electro's hands, while winding up another FIREBALL with the other...

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(if my hits do nothing, then so do yours)
(5)
having continued to detach the brain from the central nervous system of Johnny Storm, he in a last ditch effort stops the lungs from doing their job, asphyxiating him. with these three organs left unfunctioning, it would only be a matter of seconds before his body lay cold and dead

Storm

I would still ask that you please be more civil.
(I would ask you to not play angry. Be cocky, not a Cuck. Theres a fine line between ignorant golden child hotshot and flame of Vengeance. You come off more Ghost Rider. Youre Johnny Storm, not Johnny Blaze. Everything everyone does rubs me the wrong way, but we're mid game so there can not be any conflict resolution until the game is over. Until then. Kid gloves please. WE are making this game unfun for everyone. Stop beong a bully, and start being the paragon youre ****ing supposed to be.)

Storm

(Sure. Direct all your hate onto me. This is why i was born. Throw your tomatoes. And your stones. And everything you have at me. I deserve your hatred. I deserve no love. Hell sometimes i think i dont deserve to live. Do whatever you want with me. Clearly im everyone's least favorite person)

Last edited:

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
(Sure. Direct all your hate onto me. This is why i was born. Throw your tomatoes. And your stones. And everything you have at me. I deserve your hatred. I deserve no love. Hell sometimes i think i dont deserve to live. Do whatever you want with me. Clearly im everyone's least favorite person)
This **** is unbearable

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
its a game and the reason people are going after you has nothing to do with your personality or how they feel about you outside the game and everything to do with you being outed as anti-town. it sucks that that happened to you and i'm sorry for that but you shouldn't take it personally, they're just trying to win the game.

Doc Ock sees that his help has finally arrived, and that now him and Spiderman are alone.
"looks like it's just you and me now, Spiderman"
Doc Ock lashes out two tendrils, intent on pinning Spiderman to the wall and pacifying his webs

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Spiderman with his arms pins, kicks his legs out hitting Ock in the face causing his grip to loosen. Spidey flips up onto the wall, pushes off and does a flying knee to Doc Ocks head.
In the corner of his eye, he sees Electro enraged shooting his electricity into torch, and torch pumping his fire over Electro, a battle of the elements. Spiderman uses his webs to swing over as fast as he can, to save his friend.
"Torch I'm coming!!"
He punches a hole in the aforementioned water tower, causing water to shoot out. Using his super human strength he points it at the two of them.
"TORCH FLAME ON! I CAN BURN HOTTER THAN WATER, BUT I KNOW THIS WILL SHORT CIRCUIT YOU ELECTRO!"
He aims the water directly at Electros angry face, his eyes still deadlocked on flame.

(I hope the timer takes into account people needing to sleep overnight!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom