• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote
Vote: KoD

D

Deleted member 97076

Reminder, Players can only send one of these each Day.

Of course, with close to 30 players, 5 is rather low.

I think people see this as an opportunity to spread truthful information, but the reverse is also true. It constantly baffles me why scum don't seem interested in taking advantage of this mechanic to share disinformation all that much by comparison.

Either way, more people should be using this mechanic.
That means all the letters are non scum sent so far ?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
or at least that they haven't done it as often as zinger feels they should.

8sTVFwr.jpg

That missing kangaroo poster is traumatizing!! >.> Five Nights at Freddeh's indeed.
I haven't had any luck searching up the actual panel. o.o If someone can, may we confirm that the yellow boxes are the only altered ones, and that the other colored boxes representing the thoughts of different characters are not also altered?

Ragnarokio

images

i found this extremely small version of it. I can't verify the text but it seems to me that the original is the same aside from lacking the yellow box entirely.

I want to give people a little bit more time to join the event in case some people haven't seen it yet, so I am purposefully delaying the release of the third vote count.

But I'm cutting off abilities to be added to the 3rd vote count queue here. Anything submitted after now will go into the 4th vote count queue.

images

i found this extremely small version of it. I can't verify the text but it seems to me that the original is the same aside from lacking the yellow box entirely.
I did a goggle lens search on the original image posted and found a similar panel but legible. A quick comparison didn't indicate anything was different but the yellow box but I also didn't go line by line or anything, just the major phrases I thought might be changed to fit the game.

bungou-stray-dogs-kyouka-izumi.gif

So where's your head at?

Mine is at KoD must die.

P.S. the first person who knows what anime this is from without Googling it will get a free town read that I will blindly trust for the rest of the game.

I'm playing on scouts honor so you could just lie to me.
ONLY THE BEST SHOW BUNGO STRAY DOGS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom