• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Alltime Best Recurring Zelda Characters

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well, I would like to pick something that was not said yet.... so I will say Sheikah eyes as a recurring character/ symbol.

The Beedle needs more love. Think of all the times he's sold you useful items essential to your adventure. Anyone who gives you a bottle or a heart piece is worthy of recurrence as far as I'm concerned. And he's one of the only characters that speaks to you, even if it's a simple "THANK you." or "Bye." And who couldn't love that bowl cut?

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Recurring characters? I'd have to go with Ganondorf, like so many others. Not creative, I know, but he's one of the coolest, most evil villains of all time. I hope he's in Skyward Sword, though judging what's been said about it so far timeline-wise, I doubt it.

As for characters who aren't main characters, Talon comes to mind. Being a lazy farmer is not only funny but also fun to watch as well.

Another favorite would have to be Syrup the Witch. One of the most frequently recurrring but also most forgettable characters in the series needs some love too! Her potions are always helpful, and her theme music rocks.

Other notables are Tingle, the Lakeside Laboratory professor, Pierre the Scarecrow, Biggoron, and the Postman.

Terta. Shes so arogant and never fears anything. Plus she launches you in a barrel
:) So what am i gonna do now?
:zelda: Im gonna launch in a barrel with a catapault
:( Wait what?!
:zelda:Bye!
:( CRAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom