• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Allergies: Do You Have Any?

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I'm allergic to a common medication, and I learned a couple years back that I am allergic to tuna! That was a bummer, since tuna was a cheap, but healthy lunch food for me :(

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I think I'm allergic to penicillin, I was given it and I broke out in hives. It was really gross and it was super itchy. I can't remember what I was sick with, I'm just glad I'm not allergic to more medicine because I've had pneumonia a lot and need stuff for that. Other than that, I've been lucky enough not to be allergic to any foods or chemicals.

Dan

I believe I have a pollen allergy, something I discovered in my early days of school. My eyes and nose had never felt so bad. It's not a great feeling but usually it's never normally that bad. I think dust upsets my nose a bit but that's about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no allergies, i'm a lucky gal, though i have a friend who is allergic to pineapple...

The only thing that comes close to an allergy for me is if a cat sits on my lap and it has short hair, sometimes my sinuses suffer a little but its nothing major, slightly itchy eyes or a snuffly nose.

Fig

The Altruist
I don't think I have any allergies except when I touch a turtle even though I can stomp on a mushroom and break blocks with my head and fists. :3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I believe I am allergic to onions...no, never midn, they just make my eyes cry haha., and while this isn't a true allergy, cauliflower is disgusting to me.

Mido

Version 1
I'm really only allergic to augmentin. But I do have some mucus problems at times. I used to get monthly sinus infections, but it has subsided for now.

when I was a baby I was allergic to eggs, thus my reason for now not eating them even though I'm no longer allergic to them.
hmm, a few years ago I found out I was allergic to some type of a food (not sure what an still to this day have no idea) I broke out in a rash on my arms an legs had a biopsy done an that's how I found out it was something I ate.

and seasonal allergies I get them all year round basically -_-

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Allergies

I figure a thread like this isn't around so I'm going to make this. So yeah, I actually wonder that if any of you here had any allergies.
I'm not allergic to anything but I remember when I was little that eggs used to give me rashes... :mellow:

So yeah, what are your allergies? Share them here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom