• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern All the Unfortunates Who Have Not Played ST.

C

Chu-Chu Train

Hello guys. I feel sad saying this, but this is the thread for all of the people who have not played the glorious Spirit Tracks. My DS broke 2 years ago and I have not received/purchased another one yet. So I have not played Spirit Tracks yet. I will be buying a 3DS next Tuesday and getting OoT 3D, but until I get ST, which will probably be for Christmas, please let me know I am not the only Zelda fan who has not played ST. Please help me!!!

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
All the Unfortunates Who Have Not Played ST.

Please, don't call yourself like that because of Spirit Tracks. Like Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks is a nice game. But, it's not that epic. I've never got the chance to play Oracle of X and The Minish Cap. Only a bit on an Emulator. But I don't like Emulators. I would love to play them properly. They're great Handheld Titles. I hope they will be released on Virtual Console for the 3DS.

Anyway. I'm sure you will get the chance to play Spirit Tracks. As long as the Nintendo DS is available, Spirit Tracks also will.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I didnt play it either, i had PH then i saw ST but ST didnt seem any differnt than PH, so i didnt buy it

This might not help you much, but It's a common saying that ST is like PH but with all of the flaws ironed out. It's not necessarily a thought anybody would share, but to anybody who's doubted playing ST MAINLY because it looks too similar to PH, it's definitely worth taking into consideration.

And like Unlucky Monkey said, it's a bit of a stretch to call yourself "unfortunate" because of a game, as good as it is. Not everybody is able to play everything, and as good a series as Zelda is, you're not forced to play a game as soon as it comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom