• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All of everything

We can all go full fanboi/gurl on stuff where we just want to play, read, watch, listen and interact with all a franchise has to offer.

So, if you were to pick one franchise to experience and own everything of (including merch and all related medias), what would it be?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'd probably go for The Witcher franchise. It does feature my favourite game of all time. I love the world, characters and lore of the series. So having all the books and everything else would be a cool thing. Wouldnt mind some witcher medallions either.

I'd probably go for The Witcher franchise. It does feature my favourite game of all time. I love the world, characters and lore of the series. So having all the books and everything else would be a cool thing. Wouldnt mind some witcher medallions either.

Witcher-3-Geralt-of-Rivia-Statue-005.jpg

Reactions: Dio

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Zelda is kinda easy mode so I'll change it up and say Metal Gear Solid. I want Raiden's Sword

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Definitely Zelda. Never before has a series hit me in such a way that I feel like I need to experience everything that can be experienced with it. It's the only big video game series of which I've played and beaten every game (with the exception of Breath of the Wild, which I haven't played yet simply because I don't have a Switch or Wii U), and which I have a small collection started. It's my favourite video game series, and possibly my favourite series across all the realms of media. I just need to have as much Zelda related stuff as possible!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The Legend of Zelda. There isn't a series I adore more and I think it's impossible for me to love a series any more than I love the Zelda series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom