• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Night Skyward Sword

:)So my friend and I are gonna attempt to beat Skyward Sword in one night.. I have already beaten Twilight Princess in 22 hours, hense my name.. but do you think it's possible.
What are your thoughts?

22hoursstraight:)

Look up some speed running tactics on the game first assuming you're not going for a 100% run. If you are, I'd suggest plan out which items you're going to get when to avoid wasting time on deciding when to get them. Try to make them on the way during your jorney and not out of the way if you know what I mean.

Other than that get a lot of coffee since it's healthier than energey drinks by a long shot and gets the job done just as equally. Good luck to you!

MW7

Taking a look at this guy's test segmented speed-run may help.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ParaxZero#p/u/76/z6RRY5z6y28
(There's about 6 hrs 30 min of video for the whole game.)

Good luck

Yeah it's definitely possible; one thing you might want to consider is playing on Hero Mode so that you can skip cutscenes to save time. If you know what you're doing (like have beaten the game a couple times already), I'm pretty sure under 15 hours is very possible for a first attempt at a speedrun. Especially considering how this video 966623 posted was done in six and a half hours.

I have attempted to do OoT in one night i started from the very beginning and went to town.
At 2am i had just gotten the master sword and feelin like a champ.
4am comes around just getting into the depths of the Fire Temple pulling my hair out my brain is just mush.
By 5am i'm about dead and just finishing the Water Temple wondering, how long can i keep this charade up? lol
7am comes around my brother wakes me up and i look, Link has been standing outside the boss of the Shadow Temple since i fell asleep.. i was like NO WAY!! NO WAY!! Never played OoT again. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom