• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

After the Game

J

johnny90898

I may seem stupid asking this but how would you screw around as feirce diety in the boss places after you get the mask?

EDIT:sorry about my GB stupidity. I just got the mask and killed majora last night. I played again and had the mask.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but it's basically used to make battles much easier, if you decide to re-battle the bosses. (MM gives you the option to rebattle them if you reset the 3 days)

S

seasider

yeah.i agree with you!
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but it's basically used to make battles much easier, if you decide to re-battle the bosses. (MM gives you the option to rebattle them if you reset the 3 days)

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
yeah.i agree with you!

I don't know what ya want, but I think that you can re-battle some bosses after you reset the days...:hmm:

ps. Be careful, the fierce deity link cannot access some areas due his size.D:

For those people above, he's asking how he would play as Fierce Deity Link after beating Majora's Mask. I take it he figured he would lose the mask since normally Zelda games don't save after the final boss fight. This game does, however, as you will keep the masks and heart pieces you collected on the moon after defeating Majora's Mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom