• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure to Skyloft Sign Ups

Ganondork

goo
Name: Ragnok
Race/Apperance: Looks humanoid, but wears full body armor that looks like dragons scales
Weapons: weilds gigantic axes or swords (depends on what type)
Backstory: They are created by the Army of Power to do their bidding; not much is known of them outside that
Monsters

Accepted! Thank you Caeda. (30 character rule)

Name: Sela
Race: Hylian
Weapons: hunting knife, crossbow (if any type of magic is allowed, I might add that on)
Backstory: The Army of Power kidnapped, and killed her family, but she escaped, and lived in the wild, learning how to survive.
Relevance: Resistance

molgera2

The Desert-Dwelling Beast
Name:zephirok
Apperance:has two modes 1.claws come out of its hands and legs allowing them to crawl on walls 2.claws retract and it takes out a sword and sheild.robot.4 different types:sheikah shoots knives,zora shoots water,goron shoots fire,hylian shoots rocks.
Weapons:1rst phase.claws,item shot out of mouth(see the types)2nd phase.sword & sheild,items.

Ganondork

goo
Theothernavi, yours is good. But molgera2, I'm slightly confused, please elaborate. And I'm not sure what side Zephirok is on - hopefully a monster, though. Once you explain it better, yours will be accepted too.

I need some Army of Power's, guys!

amaterasu

Writer
Name: Amaterasu (AKA Ammy) (this is inportant, her skin is darker than the other Zoras')
Race: Zora
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Backstory: Amaterasu hatched late and was shunned by the other Zora for being darker than the others. She left Zora's Domain when she was 13 and lived in Hyrule Field, continuosly moving, avoiding any Zora from Zora's Domain, keeping a low profile.
Relevance to Story: Resistance

Last edited:

Ganondork

goo
Name: Amaterasu (AKA Ammy) (this is inportant, her skin is darker than the other Zoras')
Race: Zora
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Backstory: Amaterasu hatched late and was shunned by the other Zora for being darker than the others. She left Zora's Domain when she was 13 and met Link in Hyrule Field. She went on adventures with him and even met Zelda. Though when the battle with Ganondorf had to be fought, Ammy stayed behind.
Relevance to Story: Resistance

Ummmm, Link? Link isn't in the story nor is Ganondorf But the character is accepted.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
*Enters the thread feeling dizzy* I hope this is the right thread. :P

So you needed monsters? How is this?

Name: Dragonia
Race: Dragon
Weapons: breathes out acid instead of fire
Backstory: the last of the dragon folk, she'll mostly stay out of trouble but will kill anyone who threatens her

Ganondork

goo
Well the last of the dragon folk part conflicts with what Azure Sage had for Leif. There has to be multiple dragons, is that cool? But other than that, it's accepted.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well the last of the dragon folk part conflicts with what Azure Sage had for Leif. There has to be multiple dragons, is that cool? But other than that, it's accepted.
Hell ya it's cool, lolz. I hope she doesn't die, though, it will be a sad day if my baby does die in the story. :( If you are gonna write using her as any ordinary character, than maybe you can say something like she doesn't know of the presence/existence of other dragon folk. But that is up to you, I delivered the dragon, you do what you want with your tale. :)

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Heres an Army of Power for you.

Name: Tris
Race: Hylian
Weapons: Bow and short sword
Backstory: She left home when she was 17 and wandered around Hyrule, eventually joining the AoP to fuel her own ambitions
Relevance to Story: The Army of Power

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
name: Marty Mcfish
race: :zora:
weapons: two long swords
backstory: abandoned as a newly hatched zora, a female moblin found him, and because she wasn't hungry, she decided to raise and train him. he got his last name because the moblin couldn't think of something else. he got to a high rank because of his stealth skills.
personality: can get extremely furious very quickly, gets angry if someone laughs at his last name, always moving around, starts to panic if something's wrong, surprisingly- he's a pyromaniac
army of power

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom