• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Adventure of Link: Do You Recommend It?

R

Rovin

The game is very hard. It's not as hard as castlevania but it's still VERY challenging. If you want to make death mountain easier on you, you should grind on a bubble in level 2 untill youre lvl 8 in all your stats. I cant help you with the great palace though, you just have to keep practicing. Ive only beat the game once. I reccomend that you play this one only if you are a hardcore fan. If your new to the series, this game may turn you off.

No I really can't recommend this game to anyone. This game is hard, and not fun hard. A lot of the game seems to rely on trial and error. My biggest problem with the game is the controls. The controls don't feel quite right. And the jumping controls feel not quite as responsive as they should. In a game like The Adventure of Link you really need controls that are responsive, and sadly the controls for TAOL are not really responsive.

Last edited:

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
I just started playing it a few days ago and I am already frustrated by the difficulty. Even though it's pissed me off both times I've tried to play it, I am not going to give up. If you want a real challenge, then I recommend it. If you don't like really hard stuff, then don't.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
If you're looking for a real challenge that's also fun (once you get the hang of it), then yes. If you're a crybaby because you get hit a few times and die, blame it on the game and then go into a frenzy of rage against the machine, then no.

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
It's an excellent addition to your library of games if you get it. Sure it is hard, but a true, and dedicated Zelda player can figure the game out and not die very often. People who quit aren't dedicated enough to one of the most unique amd most challenging games on the NES library. I am assuming you are buying it off the wii shop channel, and if that is the case than yes. If you are buying the actual game for and actual NES than the prices might be higher, so I would beware. Either way if you can get the game for less than ten bucks, then go for it. I actually managed to best the game very recently, and I have to say it was a great Zelda game. The rpg elements are done well and one of the coolest things about the game. Plus this game gives Link his most powerful ability yet, THE JUMP BUTTON!! In all seriousness, make sure you power up you :mastersword: if you are good at defending. If you are bad at defending I suggest you upgrade your :shield: ( aka health ) more. It is great game, and is one of the best in the franchise and is looked down upon too much and doesn't deserve all the hate and dislike. :)

T

The Legend

Highly recommend i have the first Zelda and the second and its good to go retro somtimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom